• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Clan Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I think sometime we'll have to come up with a name for our clan, so heres how it'll work.

People can make surgestions in this thread, up until 10 days from now. Then well make a poll, put the names that arn't stupid in it and see which one is more popular. If we don't have enough good names in this thread we'll keep it open a little bit longer till we have enough.

Any surgestions anybody?

Level 24
bbqbeefburgerman's armé

yea I like it... :cannon:

Okay here's some ideas.

• Plankwalkers
  • Danger of the Depths (DOTD)
  • Savage
  • Five o'clock Tea

Also, we shouldn't use the names we have in wc3.
Make up some new awesome pirate names :ahoy:

Ok those would probably be a bit better then ragingspeedhorn's idea :crazypirate: I personaly out of those like Danger of the Depths and Savage, Plankwalkers would be ok though as well.

What about ''Pirate Crew'' ?

Well that sounds, well a bit to average. There isn't exactly to much thats special about it.

And if were gonna take Archian's idea, then heres a Pirate Name Generator I googled up. I think i'll use it.

Level 18
Well, you should put up The Hive on the list to see how many people would like to keep it that way. On the subject of piratey names, hmm,

• Rampage (RAGE :D)
  • Marauder
  • Black Wind
  • Omen
  • Red Dogs
  • The Hounds of Fortune

I'm outta names for now ^^.

-*meow*

Status
Not open for further replies.