• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bones Brigade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Myself as well. I dunno why I still bother with WoW. I hardly ever play it and my highest character is level 32....oh well Darkfall for me. An d yes, I signed ALL of the Hive up for guild registration into the beta, so if we get in, everyone gets in and that way everyone has a chance to try it out.

Level 24
Myself as well. I dunno why I still bother with WoW. I hardly ever play it and my highest character is level 32....oh well Darkfall for me. An d yes, I signed ALL of the Hive up for guild registration into the beta, so if we get in, everyone gets in and that way everyone has a chance to try it out.

that might not be absaloutly correct.
We began taking signups for clan beta a while back. Thousands of clans have applied so far, and more continue to apply every day. We look over every single application, visit the website, their community and invite good candidates to register. Further screening will determine the clans selected for testing and the order in which they will be let in.

My main concern is that you may have signed us up before we could get enough of a community forum here, if they checked out our site not to long after they got it.

However if we can advertise our clan on other sites and get bigger I believe we should be accepted, so I think its time we made a clan site to go with the forum sometime, which should attract some more people to the clan.

Level 36
Meh, they also look for clan size, don't believe any of that bullshit. The dev team is certainly not big enough for them to inspect every minute detail. And I myself have gotten into betas just on my own, and a giant clan like ours, full of people knowledgable in the ways of videogames, well they're dying to have people like that on the testing side of things.

Level 24
Meh, they also look for clan size, don't believe any of that bullshit. The dev team is certainly not big enough for them to inspect every minute detail. And I myself have gotten into betas just on my own, and a giant clan like ours, full of people knowledgable in the ways of videogames, well they're dying to have people like that on the testing side of things.

Well although that may be true I site would definatly attract a few more members from other sites.

Level 15
Damn, this game gets better and better each time I read about it. I think I've read the whole site (www.darkfallonline.com) anoying that they even won't tell us what year they think the game migth be ready. Now, I read that the handcrafted world is finished. But they are changing all textures or improoving them with better graf.

Status
Not open for further replies.