• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The LotV Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone seen the new arcade ui? It's so awesome. You can see millions of different games just on the list.

I always wished that for Wc3. I still rember the wc3 list (dota, dota, dota, dota banlist, island defense, dota (non standard mode), dota, oh some other game, island defense, dota).

Sadly you can't name the games yourself since all open games are smashed into one entry for one specific map. However, this makes it more fair for map makers to promote their maps.

Yesterday I played like 5 different cool maps (doodad hunt 2, empires and conquest, airstrikes, age of war and risk legacy). Wish the hive would have more support for Sc2 modding.

Tya

Tya

Level 2
I love the new arcade too! The new interface is just 100x better than the old one.

Sadly you can't name the games yourself since all open games are smashed into one entry for one specific map.

It actually creates a new entry each time you use the "Create Game" button, so you can have multiple lobbies of the same map. Also, if a map has an alternate mode, it'll be displayed next to the map name. So you'll see "X Hero Siege - Normal" and "X Hero Siege - Hard" next to eachother.

Not quite named lobbies, but it's still good!

Status
Not open for further replies.