• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lordaeron Empires v2.4c

Reactions: Magnet199
The Lordaeron Empires v2.4c

This is a PvP map of 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 in 2 teams.

[td]

Be a Engineer for Lordaeron or a Summoner for the Undead
and build your own Empire!

[/td]

[TD]
Defend from the Naga starting on the Second Day and then ready troops and repairers at your City's towers on the Fourth Day for War! From there, you have to simultaneously defend your own Empire and the City from enemies. Come the Fifth Day, you can stop the Naga from harassing you again by destroying their Shrines as it reveals themselves at the southern coasts. On the Sixth Day, get prepared for something out-of-this-world!
[/TD]

[td]

Your ultimate goal is to destroy the Black Citadel for the Lordaerons and the Lordaeron Castle for the Undead!

[/td]

How My Map Came About
My map actually consists lots of elements from most of the good maps I played. Most of it is from the basic melee game. There are 12 plateaus (or player empire land) on the map, somewhat like those in Vampirism. The Nagas are everyone's enemy and they attack your bases, like in the map Custom Castle Defence. At the top part of the map you see a line of towers, like a lane in DotA, but troops matter a lot and the heroes play a big part in it too. On the Fifth Day you can destroy the Naga Shrines at the southern coasts, just like in the campaign. When you have a complete Empire (decorated with the Lantern Posts and Houses) it looks similar to one in Founders of the North.
How to Play
-Go to any of the gold mines as seen on the minimap.
-Do not share a base; each player must take two gold mines not one as it wouldn't be sufficient to survive.
-Build your Tent/Grave between the two gold mines very closely.
-Use your Engineer/Summoner to mine enough gold to train/summon a Worker.
-Finally, start using your Engineer/Summoner to build other buildings and more buildings by meeting their requirements!

The 45 Second Cinematic
201183-albums4421-picture42786.png

The Beginning of an Empire!
201183-albums4421-picture42787.png

A "Level 1" Empire
201183-albums4421-picture42788.png

A "Level 2" Empire with Nagas attacking!
201183-albums4421-picture42789.png

A fully blooming Empire with everything!
201183-albums4421-picture42790.png

You can purchase the Lane Towers Vision from the Lordaeron Scout.
201183-albums4422-picture42791.png

The Lordaeron Castle sells Knights and All Units Vision!
201183-albums4422-picture42792.png

A scene of the War between the Lordaerons and the Undead!
201183-albums4422-picture42793.png

v1.1 - Enabled Engineer/Summoner to build some of the required buildings.
v1.2 - Thoroughly reworked the troop spawning system, enabled Summoner to build some more required buildings, lowered all troops and towers' attack, increased cost of most buildings, changed Worker limit system. Added the Lordaeron and Undead Flag.
v1.3 - Fixed many Undead buldings and troops and reworked troop scouts spawn.
v1.4 - Fixed Well/Bone Pit and Fountain/Blood Pit, gave more limits to many buildings for control, shortened build and training times, lessened the number of war troops, fixed Mounted Engineer/Summoner, increased gold cost of basic troops by 100. Added a "painful" hero killed gold system and the Siege Engine and Meat Wagon. Lordaeron Castle, Black Citadel, Lordaeron and Undead Scout complete.
v1.5 - Fixed Undead Gate and Well/Bone Pit/Fountain/Blood Pit, added new unit, the Mage and Skeleton Mage, shifted Knights and Undead Knights to be available in the Stables. Changed number of war troops and limit, added more music, shortened troop training times further and increased range of player towers from 500 to 600. Decreased Meat Wagon and Siege Engine's armour from 20 to 10 and Knights available for hire in Lordaeron Castle and Undead Knights for Black Citadel. Teleportation now becomes Mass Teleportation.The Farmhouse now have 5 upgrades!
v1.6 - Fixed Well/Bone Pit/Fountain/Blood Pit again, fixed Mass teleportation. Siege Engine/Meat Wagon only damages enemy buildings, cost of All Lane Towers from the Lordaeron/Undead Scout is now 3000 from 5000 gold, Guard Towers/Nerubian Towers hitpoitns decreased from 1000 to 800 and a very special event happening on the Eighth Day. New Flying Unit: Gryphon Rider Dragon available in Castle and Frost Wrym in Citadel.
v1.7 - Lowered gold cost of some buildings, reworked troops patrol system, lessened number of naga spawns, created no-backdooring triggers for the two cities, decreased Worker training times and gold cost of upgrading to Castle/Citadel.
v1.8 - Lowered more costs, changed scouting troops to Naga.
v1.9 - Wall not required for anything, Naga spawns reworked, Naga lowered attack and hitpoints.
v2.0 - Lesser war troops, lesser Naga spawns, more attribute for heroes when leveled up, Mass Teleportation allows Air too.
v2.1 - Lesser Naga and no more mass Naga attacks on bases, Naga 200 movespeed, Naga 0.25 HP regen instead of 1.00, City towers have increased attack from 150 to 200, Castle Image set, no building of Tent/Grave when having a Townhouse/Tomb Crypt or Castle/Citadel.
v2.2 - Added more upgrades for Blacksmith/Slaughterhouse, more empire land for every base by 10 squares each, Gold Mines shifted closer, many buildings building time further decreased, all troops have an increased max attack bonus of 2 and lesser training time, Mages have a Mana regen rate of 1.00 instead of 0.50, Siege Engine/Meat Wagon has increased attack from 50 to 72, 2 new buildings, the Houses, can be built! Lesser Naga, Naga does not flee a lot anymore, no more Naga interfering with War, War has been shifted to the Fourth Day and Naga Ships can be destroyed on the Sixth Day!
v2.2b - Fixed Second Day Trigger.
v2.2c - Naga Trident 1500hp from 2000 and Naga Siren 1000hp from 1500, changed hero revive system.
v2.3 - Added more Houses, changed Naga Ships to Naga Shrines which can be destroyed on the Fifth Day, no more purchasing of vision or units from enemy buildings, upgrades have more levels, city towers give more gold reward and all players are notified that it is destroyed, Alien invasion on the sixth day!
v2.4 - Item Shop has now 12 items available for purchase!
v2.4b - Fixed Item Shop.
v2.4c - Fixed "The Naga Ship at left bottom has been destroyed!" to "The Naga Shrine at left bottom has been destroyed!"

Current Change Log v2.4c (More Specific)
-Item Shop has now 12 items available for purchase in lumber
-Enemy units, Naga, Aliens and enemy city towers now give lumber to purchase items
-Every player receives 1 lumber every two seconds.
-Fix Undead purchasing from the Item Shop.
-Fixed "The Naga Ship at left bottom has been destroyed!" to "The Naga Shrine at left bottom has been destroyed!"

My map is complete, fully working and playable, so if you still found some bugs or things
in my map that needs improving on, please feel free to comment!
I would really appreciate if you make a full review of my map, thank you!

Keywords:
Lordaeron, Empire, map, cool, sir impala
Contents

The Lordaeron Empires v2.4c (Map)

Reviews
12:26, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Approved Review
Level 3
Ahh, the Philippine servers! Omg they're the ones with the most number of players man, about 50,000+ when my Singapore server was only around 10,000+...some real craze going on about DotA in the Philippines...try playing in the Asean servers, it's a mix of asians. Dude add me, my username on Garena is already stated in my signature...I wianna play with you guys! :D

Level 30
^Magnet199

philippines is not from europe, its from asia LMAO! and your an Arab? I had friends who are arabians back then when I was a kid, so what kind of arab are you? from UAE? [sorry the thread is almost an off topic rather than a suggestion/complement one]

^Sir Impala
aww. thanks dude, yes filipinos(such as me) are so crazed about that game so much, if you try to meet some of the young locals by defining them what is warcraft, all of there answers will be "Dota". and yes garena, massive gamer hub for us folks, but I don't play GG anymore, I'm more of a LAN person instead, well just after for the heavy trash-talk and playing hard with enraged players LOL!

Level 2
whee ty for GG rooms but i didnt play a lot cuz i playng LOL:vw_death: but i playing GG for 5 days and 5\5 vote :D .................. plz any 1 post?

Last edited:
Level 3
Hello guys, it's been about a month :D Had some free time so I added the Item Shop! Now it's an extra feature, so buy items wisely as it can make a difference to your Engineer/Summoner! Watch out if someone has built their base at the plateau beside the Item Shop. Have fun! I'd like more suggestions and reviews :D

Level 3
I fixed more bugs, guys, have you tested the map? Try out the Item Shop in the middle, has some good items your Engineer/Summoner could use to become more powerful. You said you were going to test it, Magnet199, don't make empty promises!

Level 2
k i'll play by undead ! ummm any new version D: ???

NNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW VVVVVV
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm lot of w8 ing now i'm bored dude =/=

Last edited:
Level 3

I hosted this game on garena and played a 3 v 3. I've got a lot of things to say..

Conclusion:
1:Towers are too pain, (im talking about the Ai towers). They are placed too near to each other and especially the undead bottom side, where 6 towers are placed too near. Units near the towers will swarm the entrance and make it impossible to reach the castle.
2:Ai needs more work on. The spawn spots are being too obvious, and a gryphon can give free-farming on the naga tridents first since they are melee.
3:Wood is useless late game as the hero has maxed out items
4:Units train too fast, which makes it hard or impossible to end a player, as they will just swarm the entrance and you cant get in to smash the barracks.
5:Gold is far too plentiful! Lower the bounty drastically please!
6:Upgrades are fine, should add more types and tiers
7:Units variety is little, you need more!
8:Workers and the hero can hit the tree (harvest), but cannot return. But this means that you can cut trees slowly. It also misleads players.
9:Gold mines will run of money eventually, add gold to them once in a while: eg: 60 sec adds 1000 gold to all mines that have a gold rating of below 10000.

Bug: Barracks demolish is not working.