• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Long Vigil

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Know the story of Alhana, a night elf who will become a demon hunter. The story begins in the War of the Ancients and finish in the Third War.

Fight alongside Kur'talos, Illidan, Jarod and other important heores.

Credits

Creator: Nitroso_91 (My other username)

Unit Models

Blizzard Entertainment
Sin'dorei300
Hexus
Daerone
Just_Spectating
Ket
GreyArchon
DCrimson
Hayate
GreyArchon
Nasrudin
Tenebrae
Crazynutter
Anything
WorldOFWar3editor
JakMania438

Music

Blizzard Entertainment
World of Warcraft
Position Music
BrunuhVille
Future World Music
Two Steps From Hell
Ivan Torrent

World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft Chronicles Vol. 1
Yaorenwo

Special thanks to Hive Workshop

*contact with me if someone is missing

Contact (errors and bugs. Twitter: @Nitroso_91)

If you get stucked in any scenario, try replacing your game.dll by this: Warcraft III 8mb Limit Remover

This map has been tested with version 1.26.
Contents

The Long Vigil (Campaign)

Reviews
Thing_I
And so here is my feedback. Each chapter contains my thoughts on the levels. However, I was kind of out of it while doing this, so I'm sure I forgot to mention things :P But in any case, I hope it can be some help. Chapter 1: Bad News Mechanics...
deepstrasz
The story isn't really present. It's mostly a filler for the levels/gameplay to work. Overall a nice campaign which needs: -more custom stuff (abilities, units, icons) -better/improved terrain The thread (opening post) needs a better description...
Level 4
Hi! I played the campaign up to chapter 4, and I made a list of things that I've found a bit weird or incomplete:

1: Font needs some adjustment, like font colors for quests.
2: Camera needs to be adjusted from cutscene to cutscene in the first chapters
3: I suggest to change Alhana's voice with some "younger" voiceover, Maiev's doesn't fit her IMO
4: After the first optional quest, Alhana says "we've wasted enough time", I think "we're running out of time" fits better, she saved her "sisters", I'm pretty sure night elves won't call it a waste of time.
5: Galgonoth is a basic Demon Guard, without even his name on it.
6: Some teching in certain maps (like 2 and 3) aren't avaiable due to building and train limits, I suggest to remove them to avoid confusion or simply to make it clearer
7: The Ancient Glaive description on the third map is in Spanish.
8: The Burning Legion graveyard has Dead Felguards as bodies instead of Ghouls. I'm not sure if it's intentional, but I found it really funny.

Overall, it works nicely and has good potential. Also, I'm loving Alhana, the model looks nice and her animations work perfectly. I personally give it a 4/5, but I need to play it until the end, so expect changes.

Summary: I hope this gets better and better, it really has the potential to be something special and improvements will do the trick. Good job on it for now! :D

Last edited:
Level 6
And so here is my feedback. Each chapter contains my thoughts on the levels. However, I was kind of out of it while doing this, so I'm sure I forgot to mention things :p But in any case, I hope it can be some help.

Chapter 1: Bad News

• Mechanics: I noticed that the Moonbow item does not display a cooldown timer. It should, but I'm not sure how, look it up.
  • Cinematics: The line about seeing fire. One of the characters says they see fire but there is clearly no fire in sight for a long time. Maybe move the cinematic up, or maybe mention the fact that there were demons that you could see before the fire.

Chapter 2: Suramar

• Mechanics: It would be helpful (but not required) if the quest descriptions told you your current progress.
  • Story: What happened with the demons? Didn't we just destroy the portals and kill most of the demons? Where did they come from to overrun the decent sized army we created?
  • Flavor: There was some missed flavor on the Dreadlord item drop. It is an orb by the shadow counsel, it would be cool if it were a custom item (or at least had a custom description. Something pertaining a little to the story, you know)

Interlude: Different Opinions

The slow turn was silly :p

Chapter 3: The Summoning
(The loading screen has a capital S but the campaign screen does not)

• Mechanics: PAUSE UNITS DURING CINEMATICS. I lost units during a raid because of this :(
  • Language: The glaive item dropped from the satyr as well as the end message that appears when you finish the mission are in another language (spanish?) I assume you know this, was just noting it.

Chapter 4: The Fall of Zin-Azshari

• Cinematics: During the starting cutscene, there is a floating tree. It looks very sloppy. My recommendation would be putting some mushrooms or something around the base. Cinematics are your friend :p Make them pretty!
  • Story: I wasn't entirely sure what to do after killing mannoroth with illidan. I looked around before just deciding "Yeah, looks like I gotta go back through the portal, huh?" I just think it could be more clear.
  • Gameplay: The gameplay was fine I think. The defense is kind of long, but it's doable without getting frustrated. Overall, I thought it was decent.
  • Flavor: Maybe give Illidan some of his signature items. You gave him a glaive, but then he also has Killmaim, another axe and a feather of a desert harpy :p I just feel like there's some missed flavor in there :)

Chapter 5: The Defense of Astranaar

I liked the gameplay imitation of Dota. It was neat and it actually fit well and did not seem forced.​
  • Mechanics: The beginning with the locked camera seems unnecessary, it's fairly annoying in my opinion. As far as the dota-esque section, maybe a respawn timer? :)
  • Ability: Star Wave says in the regular description (after skilling it) "Deals 150 damage" but in the tech window (when picking skills) it says "Deals 130 damage"
Overall, this level was pretty fun. Not a whole lot of complaints here :)

Chapter 6: The Depths of Satynaar

• Gameplay:
    • I think this chapter did a good job with its mechanics, forcing the player to play each character. However, Thalas had to fight units that specifically counter him (mana burn.) There is no way to play around the burn, so if you want mana, you're forced to wait it out at some points.
  • The bossfight. I think the fight is too simple. It is cast spells that damage for the first half, and then cast heals the second half. The fight is not hard, the boss just does high damage and has high health.

Interlude: Together under the Stars

Nothing to say about the interlude here. It was good :p

Chapter 7: Silithus

• Cinematics: The opening sequence has a fight scene in it. In that fight scene, one of the units runs back and forth multiple times. I think it could be choreographed a bit better.
  • Bugs: If your army encounters an enemy attacking army and dies entirely, the enemies will just stand there and not attack the base anymore.

Chapter 8: The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj

• Bugs: If there are no ground units and Rajaxx receives damage from the air, he will deagro and just stand in the back for the entirety of the fight. Also, it seems you can train heroes in the altar of Yellow. Not sure if that last part is intended.

Chapter 9: Fire on the Horizon

• Gameplay: The boss battle was lame. Permastun on autoattack. Hardly fair. Maybe give him an ability that you can dodge by disjointing the projectile by going invisible? Something to that sort so there's skill involved and not just hoping you don't get stunned every attack.
  • Mechanics: Perhaps allow the player to zoom the camera out. You can't even see as far as your visual range is, unfortunately causing you to run into enemies and taking hits that are unavoidable without knowing that they were there to begin with.
  • Bugs: Whenever you step into a certain spot while fighting the boss before reaching your family, you trigger a cutscene. Each time it reduces the amount of time you get to reach your family, which makes it a closer to the time than fair.
I cannot progress past this point. I hit a fatal error that closes the game.​

Overall, from what I could play, I'd give this a 3.5/5 - I'll put it to 3 for now since halfs aren't allowed. If some changes are made, I'd gladly re-evaluate my rating. I hope that my feedback can help to improve your campaign! If nothing else, I recommend you to look through my chapters and find the sections labelled 'Bugs' so that if nothing else, those can be fixed. A lot of this is, again, just my opinion.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hi! I played the campaign up to chapter 4, and I made a list of things that I've found a bit weird or incomplete:

1: Font needs some adjustment, like font colors for quests.
2: Camera needs to be adjusted from cutscene to cutscene in the first chapters
3: I suggest to change Alhana's voice with some "younger" voiceover, Maiev's doesn't fit her IMO
4: After the first optional quest, Alhana says "we've wasted enough time", I think "we're running out of time" fits better, she saved her "sisters", I'm pretty sure night elves won't call it a waste of time.
5: Galgonoth is a basic Demon Guard, without even his name on it.
6: Some teching in certain maps (like 2 and 3) aren't avaiable due to building and train limits, I suggest to remove them to avoid confusion or simply to make it clearer
7: The Ancient Glaive description on the third map is in Spanish.
8: The Burning Legion graveyard has Dead Felguards as bodies instead of Ghouls. I'm not sure if it's intentional, but I found it really funny.

Overall, it works nicely and has good potential. Also, I'm loving Alhana, the model looks nice and her animations work perfectly. I personally give it a 4/5, but I need to play it until the end, so expect changes.

Summary: I hope this gets better and better, it really has the potential to be something special and improvements will do the trick. Good job on it for now! :D

Thank you for your feedback. I will fix the bugs you mention and update quests font colors. I hope you like the rest of the campaign. I think you will notice the improve I made in each scenario because in the first ones I really had no idea how cinematics and triggers work.

Level 2
Sadly... 1. the AI is bugging quite too often...
2. The scenaries are too boring, too simple...
3. The poses that your custom Elf tries is like '' spank me daddy '' or '' look at my ass '' references..
4.Doubt that will matter, but the hero seems too op, if the enemy heroes wont be as op as your main charecter, then its ganna be too easy(Later campaigns).
5. When compleating a mission, it drops out to mission select.
6. Idk if its just me, but I cant play mission 5... it simply drops out when I select it.. 1.26 version of wc3.
7. You cant skip cutscenes...
Had more opinions, but a bit busy, slipped my mind.. Anyway, my personal opinion of this map.
a) If this isnt your first map 2/5
b) If this is your first map 4/5 -- room for a lot of improvements :3
Hope it will help you :''D

Level 3
Sadly... 1. the AI is bugging quite too often...
2. The scenaries are too boring, too simple...
3. The poses that your custom Elf tries is like '' spank me daddy '' or '' look at my ass '' references..
4.Doubt that will matter, but the hero seems too op, if the enemy heroes wont be as op as your main charecter, then its ganna be too easy(Later campaigns).
5. When compleating a mission, it drops out to mission select.
6. Idk if its just me, but I cant play mission 5... it simply drops out when I select it.. 1.26 version of wc3.
7. You cant skip cutscenes...
Had more opinions, but a bit busy, slipped my mind.. Anyway, my personal opinion of this map.
a) If this isnt your first map 2/5
b) If this is your first map 4/5 -- room for a lot of improvements :3
Hope it will help you :''D

For play mission 5 you need to replace your Game.dll (keep a copy of it) with the Game.dll that is linked in the description.

Thank you for your feedback. Could you explain a little more the AI bugs so I can improve it?

Yes, it's my first campaign. I have much to learn :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Please provide us with proof as to why the user name and the author differ.

===============================================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 3
Please provide us with proof as to why the user name and the author differ.

===============================================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Thank you! I will work in the post description.

I have written a tweet with my account linking this forum. You can see it here Nitroso (Felwhisper) on Twitter

Level 5
I've played the first 2 missions so far and I would give it 2.5/5.

Chapter 1:
a) The terrain is really bad. This is a rainforest with a big variety of plants and animals. It should be thick with only a small pathing and a small clustered village. It needs more colours. Now either you have night and moonlight as effects, or sunlight and day or change them periodically. Your beautiful forest is foggy and unwelcoming. Also you should have had only a small river flowing through it.
b) Grammar, just like in chapter 2, is really, really shitty. Please improve it.
c) The village scene should have had a more interesting and animated scene if day, or dark and gloomy if night.
d) The ranger is Alhana's guide, so she should say more about the path (and there should be more paths).
e) Hero is too imbalanced and there are too many runes. She can solo everything with a bit of micro.

Chapter 2:
a) Suramar is the jewel of the night elven empire, not an empty plain space and there should be a lake nearby. Introduce a few simple quests with the inhabitants and make the demon stuff more lore based (what they did to the people, how these responded to them etc.). Inspire yourself from the WoW Legion Suramar questline.
b) In the ending cinematic those 2 guys, Jarod and the ranger just stood there and did nothing. Maybe an archer or an inhabitant to sound the alarm?
c) Nerf ballistas. They are too imbalanced.

Plus everything else the other guys reported. I will edit this as soon as I play more chapters.

Interlude:
a) Same problem. Although Suramar has been damaged, this doesn't mean everything disappeared from it, leaving the city empty. I suggest looking at the interlude after the Stratholme mission.
b) Now come on, that was too short. That's not a discussion!

Chapter 3:
a) You said at the beginning that the NE were surrounded. You should have added that scene to the interlude.
b) Once again, the terrain is bad. Only 3-4 tiles and almost no doodads except trees.
c) I didn't know where the warlock who summoned the portal was. I suggest putting a vision trigger there.
d) The base was clearly in a bad location. Please add an in-game explanation for that. It wasn't hard to defend, but that positioning is really meaningless.

Chapter 4: This didn't open. I know that I should have downloaded something, but I simply don't want to. I have no reason to do that, you should have made this chapter correctly.

Now I don't think I would play more of this. Firstly, I can't because chapter 4 doesn't open. Secondly, this didn't impress me at all. First chapter 1 is a really bad copy of Chapter 1 orc campaign, chapter 2 is too shitty to be compared to any other Blizzard campaign mission and chapter 3 is a bad copy of the chapter with Illidan (chapter 6 I think). My rating decreases to 2/5.

Last edited:
Level 9
I just finished the campaign and I'm really disappointed.
I won't write a review because it's going to be too harsh and cruel, your campaign needs drastic changes and improvements. It's just too...simple - that's the kindest word I could think of-.
It has a lot of problems and if I wrote them it would be a long list.
The maps' layout is not attractive and the gameplay is boring.

Level 28
First level:
Archers don't have Shadowmeld.
The gate can be destroyed, even without the key.
During the ending cutscene, units continue moving to where they were told.

Second level:
The intro cinematic has Kurtalos yell at the two for being late while they're being attacked by demons. The ending has them return the favor by facing the wrong way on top of a wall as Kurtalos and Jarod are surrounded.
Jarod's exclamations have no text.
Infiltrators have the Undead classification.
The gate just north of the base can be attacked with siege weapons from the path to the north.
Some rescuable units are too close to the enemy, who just pass them without attacking.

Third level:
No message about the gate when Furbolg is killed.
The timer keeps running during the cutscene just after entering the demon base.
Unpurified glaive's description and "Mission complete" text are in Spanish.
Demon Gate still has the name Black Citadel.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
1. Quest messages are not nice to behold. Try to at least make them as nice as they are in the original game. Read this to learn about text colouring: Warcraft III Color Tags And Linebreaks
2. I suggest positioning Omnislash somewhere above the four abilities. Also, position the ability icons correctly. The Ultimate has to be the last (on the right, usually).
3. Ability descriptions need to be detailed: damage/values, duration etc.
4. "Ambush! The Trolls are attacking us!" They were sleeping and my troops were commanded to attack them...
5. Should mention in the Quest message that it's an Optional or Main Quest when it is.
6. Play music through the music channel and not the sound one (use the other Play Music trigger).
7. The hero's life steal is quite powerful considering she also has a healing spell...
8. I have to appreciate the little tweak you did with the "changing" of attack type/range.
9. Hero spells aren't really custom. They're weakly edited Warcraft III ones.
10. The heroine's icon isn't fit. Try finding one that does.
11. Both quests have the same icon.
12. She said "Fire". I have not seen any until the cinematic scene.
13. Try resetting the camera spontaneously after a scene ends because pausing the game might freeze it in the current position and Delete or scrolling the mouse is the way to reset it, manually.
14. Too many runes for healing.
15. Units are selected during cinematic mode.
16. I suggest changing the hero rank/unit name to something else as there is a unit called Huntress.
17. What about a custom icon for the Moonbow?
18. The gate can be destroyed without the need of the key.
19. Finishing the level doesn't end the scenario in victory but takes you out to the campaign menu.
20. Linear level.

1. "Run!" but they stopped then to fight the demons themselves because the other guys were watching pigeons.
2. Jarod talks with his back to the other heroes.
3. Really!? You did a "tutorial" on how Night Elf harvest resources? What the heck man...
4. The gate in the southeast is not even guarded...
5. Terrain is quite lacking compared to the previous level (absolutely flat, for start).
6. What's with the warcries? It's not like it's a constant war going on. "The demons are charging through". Where? Not in my base they aren't.
7. Why make the last upgrades for the Huntresses and Archers available if Tree of Eternity is not.
8. Algammon is alone up there.
9. What are Archers doing in the north almost in the middle of the road through which the enemy passes?
10. Too many rescuable units in the city and illogically placed.
11. Empowered Glaive changes icon places with Light of Elune after loading the game.
12. Kur'Talos might remain with his Archers on the stairs.
13. Are you sure all demons are coming from the portals? Some seem to come from the north outside of the map.
14. Pyroblast=Empowered Glaive=Firebolt.
15. So, why were our archer heroes standing atop watching while the other melee heroes complained about enemy units being too many?

1. Jarod's spells... Mountain King. Anyways, he doesn't have the QWERTY hotkey sys implemented.
2. Why not automatically let the Wisps get to gathering resources?
3. The Nightborne don't really have different units from the player's.
4. Use a different model for Corrupted Ancient Protector for its animations are bugged. Game problem.
5. Does only destroying their main building count as razing their base?
6. Are you using triggers to spawn units and heroes?
7. Ancient Glaive's description in Espanol.
8. Life stealing for the Glaive is not mentioned in the purified item's description. The item cannot be dropped (eg: transferred to another hero).
9. Getting the Glaive is too easy. The icon looks like a passive ability. Use the icon for the upgrade not for the ability.
10. The enemy aren't even using Gold Mines...
11. Guardia vil menor near their Graveyard.
12. Why is their portal called Dark Citadel?
13. MISION PRINCIPAL COPLETADA: Emboscada!
14. Units selected during cinematic mode.

1. Jarod's icon doesn't fit either.
2. I think Alhana gains levels too fast during missions.
3. Why is Shaya given to the Resistance and keeps the blue colour?
4. Why are Tyrande and Furion just standing there near the Way Gate?
5. Moonguard Mage's abilities switch places on load.
6. One Bronze Dragon remained in the middle.
7, Illidan has some artifacts on him that lorewise I think can't/shouldn't be present in that time.
8. While Jarod returns, the player fights the same waves over and over without having to do anything else.
9. You should implement cinematic scene skipping.
10. Try hiding other units during cinematic mode so they won't engage in battle.
11. You could keep Kur'Talos' body after he dies.
12. Why does helping Illidan become optional? You can't do anything else after choosing to help him so..
13. "Here in the shadows" :D he was in plain sight in the middle of the road.
14. The yellow Felguards only become enemy if Alhana is on their green pathway.
15. Illidan comes in late after I have been attacked.
16. Illidan stays behind many times and stands like stupid near the locked gate to be attacked from behind it by ranged units while Alhana fights the Satyr boss.
17. Troops can shoot at you from behind gates/walls.
18. Terrain in the palace lacking (little to no doodads, one or two tiles only etc.)
19. He said the portals were closed but they did not disappear.
20. Reina Aszhara in the transmission instead of Queen.
21. Varo'then's portrait looks exactly like Jarod's. Actually the model too.
22. No words when meeting Tyrande and Furion?
23. Tyrande might use Starfall on 3-4 units.
24. "Not worth calling legion" because they're weak. What's a number got to do with a name in this context?
25. After killing Mannoroth and that elf, nothing happens. You get an item but don't get any reward if you choose to protect the base.
26. Oh darn, it's not fair. Choosing to help Illidan leads to the level's optional quest. You can't know this unless you choose this. Now, you have to protect the base for half an hour... (as when you choose to protect the base). At least, now you get to play with Shaya too. What about writing optional in brackets on the dialog button?
27. The trio (Tyrande, Furion, Illidan) just remain there near the river...
28. Moonguard Mage's selection scale is too big.
29. Empowered Glaive's icon looks like Vorpal Blade's.
30. That other Pitlord looks exactly like Mannoroth.

1. Locked camera. Hmm.... Using Omnislash->dizzy. Some trees block vision of the hero/occupy the screen.
2. Thalas Woodsong doesn't have a hero glow. You can add one. Look here: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
3. Well, showing the creatures of the optional quest doesn't mean finding them. They are also quite close to each other.
4. The way to the Satyr of the optional quest doesn't look very nice right along the map's edge.
5. Trees look weird on rocks.
6. Thalas has his selection circle too big.
7. Mention the level of abilities in their title.
8. Thalas' ability placements are wrong.
9. There's no reason to fight creatures outside of the way because no experience is gained and nothing is given by them to make wasting time on them worthwhile.
10. You should add hero glows to the enemy heroes. Use the tutorial I've linked above. On Shandris too.
11. Corrupted Tree of Life is bugged. Use another model or a skin for the Tree of Life instead.
12. Don't think it's necessary to rename Tyrande and Furion: the Carry and the Support...
13. Shandris Plumaluna? Espanol much?
14. Troops will still go to the Corrupted Tree place in the southeast after it is destroyed.
15. Sometimes the allied AI won't attack if not near the enemy attacking the player or their buildings.
16. Text message for the completion of the Astral Gems optional quest but it wasn't marked as completed in the Quest Log.
17. Fun fact: Khadgar's Gem on heroes. Khadgar wasn't even born then.

1. No intro cinematic scene.
2. Helob :D? LotR, eh? What about Hellob :)? Anyways, you can kill it easily with Omnislash on repeat.
3. "I should wait for him here". Because she knew he'd come, right? Seriously...
4. You could add hero glow to the Thalas in Wildkin form too.
5. The fire traps deal damage even when their animation is dead.
6. Where are Tyrande and the others? Don't tell me they are waiting outside in case the Satyr gets out :D
7. What the heck man? Marrying after millennia?

1. You can see an item right from the start scene.
2. Shiromar model=Tyrande. There are plenty of custom models on this site.
3. Druid of the Talon model=Thalos'.
4. Moonkin Form takes 5 food!
5. She's been searching for Illidan even before meeting him the first time and after :D
6. Hero glow on Silithid heroes :D?
7. Moon Well regeneration is useless in this level. Always day if not for the artificial moon of course. Nice one.
8. Upon completion, the optional quest text message is in Spanish, and the message after that.
9. Anubas (also has a Spanish hero name/rank) has a little selection circle. He could be a lot more stronger though.
10. Flying rocks over the cliff edges.
11. Fandral model=MalFurion.
12. Optional quest name: Upgrade de Glaive.
13. Fandral was going to fight everybody without an army?
14. Does the map have a sky? The edges of the outer parts look like a red something.
15. At least put some Ensnare net on the boy.
16. You don't really need units to finish their bases. Two heroes are enough.

1. You really have to put Wisps to auto harvest.
2. Thalas' icon=Fandral's.
3. You could change some icons for some spells for instance the one that looks like the Lich's Dark Ritual.
4. Escarabajo Pelotero->English please.
5. A lot of the desert terrain in the northwest is bland. At least make it look more like a desert->dunes. Actually, most of the terrain on this map leaves the impression of an unfinished work.
6. I hate undropable items....
7. Getting Elune's Necklace is a joke. It's also very powerful.
8. Moonbow's icon=Hero Bow's.
9. The enemy stops sending waves after the dragons are found.
10. Shiromar's abilities don't have hotkeys (title/text).
11. Thalas' soundset=Fandral's.
12. Your two heroes are enough to hold at the gate. Imagine dragons.

1. Patrulla Guardia Vil...
2. New ability Vanish? Where's my
3. No quest in the log until "Run".
4. Level 10 is max. No need to kill anybody really.
5. Lord Toxxok is weaker than a Guard Patrol and looks like Archimonde.
6. I just hate that stupid stand animation of Alhana.

1. "La ultima resistencia" is the name of the quest. Happens on non heroic mode.
2. Some spell descriptions have greened values and other don't.
3. What does fatigue do? Got it: level downgrade.
4. Order of Command. How long does it last (description)?
5. Waves are very repetitive and creatures are weaker than in the previous level even on heroic (considering the fountains too).
6. Rasgarroth comes without full mana and casts no spells.
7. Shadow Orb. Where does she have that. It says it was imbued by the Orc Shadow Council.
8. Monotonous level (mostly because of the same creatures over and over again). You basically fight near the fountains.
9. Those Tyrande taunts are annoying and unnecessary.
10. What's the reward for playing on heroic?

1. Mountain King gives thanks in Spanish to Hiveworkshop.
2. Troops might get back instead of pushing forward.
3. After character credits, the screen remains in a place where troops stutter to go forth repeatedly. The cinematic doesn't seem to end.

The story isn't really present. It's mostly a filler for the levels/gameplay to work.

Overall a nice campaign which needs:
-more custom stuff (abilities, units, icons)
-better/improved terrain
The thread (opening post) needs a better description.

Awaiting Update.