• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lone Footman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Tremble Mortals, and Despair! The Lone Footman has come to Warcraft 3!

Righty, after a few months of working on this on and off (been busy in school and unpacking etc...) I have finally finished a rather long demo of my cinematic, the Lone Footman.

Just before you watch it, please make sure to remember that when the movie starts, press escape to actually start it, and don't abuse the escape key, or your gonna have a retarded movie....

I know this isn't A grade material, but this is the first version (and my first cinematic at that!) So enjoy everyone, and feel free to PM me or E-mail me over MSN if you find any problems, bugs, glitches and what not (or if I forgot someone in the credits!!)

Comments are really appreciated, as is some feedback.
Hope everyone Likes it!!!

Hellblazer-14

Update 0.2 --- Added a line of credits for Happy Tauren and his models, sorry man! I knew I probably would forget something :/

Update 0.3 --- Added a Minimap Preview :p

Update 0.4 --- Removed the annoying, looping background sound ruing the graveyard scene also fixed the file so the w3x at the end didnt get cut off.

Keywords:
The Lone Footman, Necromancer, Necromancy, Undead, War, Battle, Whatever, Stuff, zombies, survival, defense, death, undeath, lol, rofl
Contents

THE LONE FOOTMAN (Map)

Reviews
16:22, 6th Dec 2008 Rui: I have watched "The Lone Footman", which was overall an unimpressive cinematic. With a rating of 2/5 (Lacking), the resource goes to Reviewed status. See the moderator's full review.