• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] The Lone Footman Part 2 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
xD its simple really..took me 5 months to learn the basics and 1.5 year to master it..its a live saver once u master it =) .. Good luck..if u have any problems feel free to ask me =P

Level 12
Warning to people with shitty computers!

Hello everyone :)

Progress is slow on the cinematic, but I'm gradually getting the beginning scraped together. :hohum:
Now I have a warning to people with older computers (or for that matter, a computer without a video card)... you may experience heavy lag while watching this. I suggest to those people that they lower their graphics for this cinematic, as it has an extremely high doodad count.

I've got a very high spec computer, so I can't really say when it'll start getting laggy for other people (except my crappy video card...).

Intel Quad Core - 2.63ghz
4gb Ram
256mb ATI Radeon X1600 Card

That said, I'll keep working again :wink:
Current map size is : 4.43 MB

Triggers - llllllllll about 5%
Terrain - llllllllll about 10%
Models - llllllllll about 35%

Level 8
DavDav you will learn just take your time and don't rush it.
Like Hellblazer does hes taking his time.
You can't expect something to work out from first try :/
anyways nice cinematic looking forward to episode 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.