• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Legend of Magnador

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is not made by me. I found this map at some crappy wc3 site, and thought it deserved better^^. I think its a quite old map, and some of you may have playd it. But its a simply awesome map. The author is BlueEagle. This is a single-Player map, you forge own items and create your own hero team and much much more. Since it a quite old map, there are no "WOW" features, but dont just skip it cuase of that. I is still a great map.
Contents

The Legend of Magnador (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. One of the better rpgs out there with a flawless and unique battle and inventory system. Update: Already uploaded by the original author.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. One of the better rpgs out there with a flawless and unique battle and inventory system.
Update: Already uploaded by the original author.

Level 1
This is a great map! The last 3 bosses are tough, though! Everyone who enjoys a good RPG should try this one out!

Level 3
I know that map, played it a long time ago ^^
It is The best rpg i ever played :)

Howerver i played de light version i think ^^''
Very well made :)

Level 1
This has to be the best rpg eva made for w3 it's so fun,good spells,addictive.good story line lot's of fun sub storys (mini quests).good combat system very unique good music just cause it's from final fantasy :D.very well made in all areas really worth the d/l.Some one get blueeagle to make number 2 :D.

Level 9
This is a very well made map, and it is extremely fun to play. It has many classic elements that are always solid and fun, while introducing new, innovative features. The only problems I could find were that some of the spells were a tad unoriginal, and the terrain could use a bit of work/spicing up. Otherwise, it's solid. 4.5/5.

Level 5
OMG! I played this map a LOOONG time ago! It's a very fun map with some interesting features and challenging boss battles. Didn't think I would ever see this map again.

Level 1
This is a great map.

Hints:

Pump the Healing Wave primarily with your character!! It is the best skill in the game, since healing is dog-slow ordinarily. Plus, healing in combat is just about mandatory to beat boss fights.

DO NOT sell any "parts" you find! You will be able to forge items from them after you finish a quest.

Ill have to look up my recipe list. There is an easy armor recipe that gives a BRILLIANCE aura. This pumps your mana regen rate by like 8 times! Extremely vital.

To get to the city to the West where some of your quests are...
At a certain point, there is a gate at the north of the city. If you go EAST from there, a "hole" will open up where you can go down a long corridor and meet an Old Man that kicks off the next quest series.
This is important, because the hole is covered by plants earlier in the game.

Use "iseedeadpeople" after saving to cheat if you are desperate and figure out where to go next. Then, reload and play normally. Sadly that was the only way I figured out that hint above, cuz I had already explored the open area and it looked closed.

I am not sure what version this is exactly. I found a v255 one by the original author and someone else had modded it to some degree.

Level 6
Great RPG, I have never finished it without cheats, but since you can grind levels as much as you want, I'd like to think I just saved some time. I DID play for quite a few hours, and it was awesome the whole way.

Just the ranger boss (2nd last) and the last boss which I don't remember the name of I couldn't do without cheating.

Level 3
this is the best rpg ever, but i cant go throug the desert yet, there are rocks and runed doors closed, hoy can i continue?

Level 6
Here are some secrets:
- At your first quest before giving the orb to Gorwin take the orb and go to the area in the city where there is a corpse. At there type "arise". Now you got a brand new hero.
- Save one from each demonic items for the future because it will be a major help when you talk to the Relic Master (in the desert).
- There are special heroes that will join you. I don't fully remember their names but here are the list:
Zeno: found in the outer side of the city.
Female Elf (forgot the name.):found it the forest.
Urugath: Outside the dwarven village in the middle of the game.
Borok: In the tauren village. To make him join you talk to him and kill the frost giant(in the snowy forest) after that talk to him and he joins you.
Enchantress: found in the snowy forest.
Vampire: in Silenzium after you beat the necromancer first time.
BlueEagle: it's a secret.(and a truth)

Level 2
aw man, i got a problem, how teh heck can you combine stuff?
man, i put 3 ingredients in,but they didnt transform into a cool stuff,
do you need to push some kind of button or somethin' to make it combine?

Level 2
Here are some secrets:
- At your first quest before giving the orb to Gorwin take the orb and go to the area in the city where there is a corpse. At there type "arise". Now you got a brand new hero.
- Save one from each demonic items for the future because it will be a major help when you talk to the Relic Master (in the desert).
- There are special heroes that will join you. I don't fully remember their names but here are the list:
Zeno: found in the outer side of the city.
Female Elf (forgot the name.):found it the forest.
Urugath: Outside the dwarven village in the middle of the game.
Borok: In the tauren village. To make him join you talk to him and kill the frost giant(in the snowy forest) after that talk to him and he joins you.
Enchantress: found in the snowy forest.
Vampire: in Silenzium after you beat the necromancer first time.
BlueEagle: it's a secret.(and a truth)

well where is the FEMALE ELF?and what forest?the east side of teh starting town?
REALLY Blueeagle is in the game?WOW!
well does anyone know where's blueeagle?MAN he really needs to update his work,THIS IS ONE OF MAH FAVORITE GAMES EVAH!!

Level 2
Brilliant Map!

The Legend of Mangnador is a brilliant map. I loved all of the features of the map and the story line. It took me 7 and a half hours of well spent time to finish the map. The only annoying thing was spawning at the same spot when you died. 5/5 in my opinion.

Level 3
Hey out there! I also love this map, but i can't continue for now - can anyone tell me, how to get through the doors with the light blue runes?