• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Legends

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
User who uploaded this Presents

Gelo Pro Presents
War of the Legends
Created by Gelo Pro

Map Info:

You can choose up to 7 Legend Heroes! All who plays Warcraft knows the game (DotA)
This map is just like DotA! And this map is originally from Blizzard Entertainment
Not my origine map. Note: Some triggers are not functioning! Email me a hero or a not functioning trigger to fix! Don't worry i try my best :D
First you need to pick a hero on the selected tavern!
Second buy an item on the nearby stores of your Fountain
Third wait for spawning creeps! If it's spawned! Follow the creeps and prepare to battle
Fourth if you know you can kill the enemy hero do it!
Fifth destroy all towers!
Sixth if your in Human Team (Destroy the Fortress) If your in Orc Team (Destroy the Castle)

Features:

Choose 7 Legend Heroes!
And also the're imported:

• Models
  • Projectiles
  • Abilities

Some other stuff about map

A massive rare item (Frozen Box) This item will find on the ancient boss named (Magmortar) The Runed Golem
Just like Roshan

Screenshots and Videos

Image Description:
Not Yet

185870-albums2961-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description:
Not Yet

Image Description:
Not Yet

Image Description:
Not Yet

Video Description:
Not Yet

Video Description:
Not Yet

Change Log

Added:
  • Next Update
  • Next Update
  • Next Update
Removed:
  • Next Update
  • Next Update
  • Next Update
Fixed:
  • Next Update
  • Next Update
  • Next Update
Changed:
  • Next Update
  • Next Update
  • Next Update

Added:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Removed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Fixed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Changed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon

Added:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Removed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Fixed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
Changed:
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • General Frank
  • Tauer
  • Blizzard Entertainment

Models:
  • General Frank
  • Tauer
  • nhocklanhox6, etc

Author's notes

This map is just like DotA so i will not explain how to play this! If you Upload this map! Give me credits and message me the link on where you upload it!
-Gelo Pro
Map Description Template Created by gelo+pro
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

[/box]

Keywords:
War of the Legends, War, Legends, War Legends, Legend Heroes, DotA
Contents

War of the Legends (Map)

Reviews
16:13, 19th Jan 2016 Orcnet: Please fix the description, those image screen shots are not working 18:57, 1st Nov 2015 Shadow Fury: Nice description. However, even if DotA is very popular and you based your map on it, you are not exempted from...

M

16:13, 19th Jan 2016
Orcnet: Please fix the description, those image screen shots are not working

18:57, 1st Nov 2015
Shadow Fury: Nice description. However, even if DotA is very popular and you based your map on it, you are not exempted from describing the gameplay. Probably new Warcraft players do not know DotA so you should explain to them how to play your game. I kindly ask you to add this information (don't panic, I'm not rejecting your map!)

Jugram_haschwalth_by_orakih-d6w2yyd.jpg

Daffa the Mage Review on War of the Legends

Presentation
Okay, seriously, there are too many issues with the presentation, especially the screenshots and videos, as well as change log. These needs to be fixed.
Although, aside of that, I still commend your effort trying to gave out decent presentation.
1/3

Design
Hero skills are pretty boring, with no decent eye candy and effect changes from original. It's more likely you swapped the palette of default skills between heroes and changed their stats a little. At least, please offer us something unique in term of skills.
Magmotar's Heart item at shop has it's description missing it's purchase name.
4/12

Gameplay
Hero choices are too minimal, and can't fulfill full house.
Blood Elven Paladin's Blood Immolation instantly depletes mana to zero and disables replenish.
There are too many unremoved floating texts from killed units that filled the screen in the field. It disrupts player's focus.
Magmotar's heart mentions "Reincarnation", but there's no such effect from the item.
I'm not certain, but some items are dropped upon death.
4/15

Details Spoilers Alert!
First off, the hero used would be Blood Elven Paladin.

Alright, to start off, I found that my enemy has one of them running. That is, player Green. Focused on the left side while the AI is on the right side, I see the AI retreats. Then, on the offense, discovered that ultimate (see Gameplay) depletes mana quickly. In addition, when getting items, Magmotar's heart seems promising (see Design). Seeing the description, decided to put a test of proof, and results in death (see Gameplay). After a struggle passing the towers, finally reached victory as the Fortress crumbles.

I'm sorry, but seeing the current state of the map, unless radical improvements are applied, it lacks quality for approval. Don't get demotivated, show us better skills of yours in mapping, because this map has a future, that is if you put serious effort to it.

FINAL SCORE : 9/30
RATING : 1.5/5
VOTING FOR : Needs Fix/Approval

Last edited: