• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Legend of Forgotten Holy War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

The Legend of Forgotten Holy War (Map)

Level 2
Excuse me Could you tell me in detail what is bug, plz?
Because in BL quest. When you kill both 2 bosses, you have to return to BL General (Holy General --come to him closely). If you don't see him, try to find him at the ruined village. Then he will told you that the way to the next quest is already opened, go back to the first town (Holy Templar Camp)you will see the new way to the next quest.

If the bug isn't above could you tell me in detail for me plz?

You could do with this: purchase Staff of Teleportion then press CTRL+C, type "[plr_give]+item_reveal" as chat message. Next use Staff of Teleportion on the Town Hall of Demon Mountain Military Base.

Level 2
xzibit_dre_snoop,
Dark-Stryder,
and Telefragged.

Could you give me any suggestion how to make it not borring, please? Because this is my first map (although I modified other people' map) so I think I should improve it a lot. :D :D