• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Of Forgotten Heroes v1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
*totally strange and wild map
*6 powerfull heroes which are randomly given to users at the start
*each hero have got 3 unique spells and 2 income abilities (gold & wood)
*each 3 lvls of Gold Income generate as many gold as a one mine
*each 3 lvls of Wood Income generate as many gold as a battlecruiser (lol)
*choose your way of playing: become a powerfull hero or a wise king
*standard w3 units but 5x faster build/training
*air units costs 150% more
*food limit 300
*changable camera
*each "castle" got some free rebuildalbe towers (anty mass rush system... and i think its more funny ^^)
*play in team
*make epic battle, sieges and have fun
*more players=more fun
*i like dragons so i put on the map 2 dragons nests (i like pizza too but i didnt put it on the map) ;D

*TIP if you think that your hero strongly sucks (or just cant use his skills well) and you are good strategist, you can go in income abilites and just fuck your enemies with bigger army :)

btw my favorite hero is an archmage xD

Keywords:
wild, strange, war, forgotten, heroes, war of forgotten heroes, heroes war, funny, sieges, defense
Contents

War Of Forgotten Heroes v1.4 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 00:31:54 16-Aug-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map has poor or no description! Useful Links: The Important Site Rules. You can use Map...

M

Date: 00:31:54 16-Aug-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map has poor or no description!

Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: Fix description.