• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KMs hero line war v1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is my hero line wars basically like any other hero line wars but not like any other :) this has random creep mode
has 1 cheat uselesscheat which adds 1 to your gold.... see if you can find a use for that because i cant
thanks X-OMG-X for some of the spells
cant remember who made the models but if you recigonise one of your models in this map make yourself known please!
please comment if you find any bugs!

Keywords:
hero line wars, hero, line, wars, kenny, mccormick, mckormic, X, OMG, X-OMG-X, kenny mckormic, clan, FuGa, clan FuGa, random, creeps, random creeps
Contents

KMs hero line war v1.4 (Map)

Reviews
15:37, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
You were supposed to keep a list of models and things used in your map that were created by other people. Other then that good work, will there be anymore versions out?
And if i were you i'd take out the useless +1 gold cheat, just taking up space :D

Level 10
1/5 - Awful. Glitchy, leaky, and overall imbalanced.
The abilities were either insanely overpowered or completely useless. The creeps were the exact same, and the ones that actually did something cost ridiculously little.
Even pre-made potions didn't work in this map, such as the potion of invulnerability, which hints at terrible underlying leaks.
The map was very basic and underpolished - very ameteurish.

Suggestions:

-Improve Terrain, by removing the text or making it legible on the mini-map and try to add doodads to make it somewhat aesthetically pleasing. And Remove the ramps that allow you to elevate on to the middle plateau of each lane, causes melee units to be ineffective.

-Improve Items, there were few items that could be used early game and as said some potions did not work, and or had the same effect as a lesser cheaper potion.

-Balance Creeps, the creeps in shrine 1 all suck except the last one which is not much more expensive the the first creep. And in shrine 2 the 2nd creep is stronger then everything except the last creep which is ridiculously overpowered.

-Balance Abilities, All abilities were imbalanced some to the point of uselessness others to the point of win.

If you based this map off of another hero line wars give credit to them

Level 3
ill work on the creeps on v1.5 also some more hero balancing just tell me which skills are overpowered and which are underpowered and the items and by the way you cant get up the ramps they are just there and i did not base this off another hlw if you think these heros are unbalanced try the first version the game never ended