• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!the legends wars i !

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map where you can get many years of game.Hay over 112 heroes with 5 skills each one, the characters manage to overcome the level 120.This map is inspired by War Heroes. This map is created Hiveworkshop characters, if see any of your design to make me know thanks.

Keywords:
Legends
Contents

!THE LEGENDS WARS I ! (Map)

Reviews
17:27, 7th Sep 2013 Orcnet: Map lacking description

M

17:27, 7th Sep 2013
Orcnet: Map lacking description

Hey, this looks really nice. I am a big fan of hell. :) But, you need a proper description with CREDITS to be approved. Check the Map Submission Rules. You can make a description by test only (not recommended) or by using simple BBcode key and making catagories like "Story", "Screenshots", "Features" and so on. You might list all of the neutral buildings you used. If you want to save some time you might try using one of these Map Discription Templates. Also, I really like this simple yet useful Beginner's Guide to Map Making and Text Colors and this Advanced Terraining. Finally, you should always try Polishing Your Game, to make sure it really shines. That last one also has a section on making a description. I have to say, I'm concerned about this map because it looks so good and the description is so bad, it makes me think its not yours. See people who make really nice maps make really nice descriptions to show them off and try to steel them to users so that people download them. People who steal maps often just upload them without reading the rules. Also, you have never posted before and out of the blue... ?