• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive Replays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there people! This is Statharas from EU.

I will be posting replays from members of the Hive Workshop that are worth viewing HERE!

Here is the first one.

Players are: The Reborn Devil+Billy the Cat Versus Statharas+mare
Download

Players: Billy+Pyritie Versus Deolrin+mare
Download

Players: xD.Schurke Versus The Reborn Devil (mare Referee)
Download

Players: Billy the Cat Versus xD.Schurke Versus The Reborn Devil (FFA)(mare referee)
Download

Players: mare+Deolrin versus Billy+ The reborn Devil
Download

Players: Stathisdjs (Z) + mare (T) Versus Billy the Cat (P) + Axarion (P)
Download

Players: Stathisdjs (Z) + mare (P) On Ladder (2v2)
Download

Players: Stathisdjs + Mare vs The Reborn Devil + Paladon
Download

Players: Stathisdjs + Mare vs The Reborn Devil + Dingo (unknown)
Download

Hive Workshop Going Loco
LoCo Download

Last edited:
Level 12
xD.Schurke vs Reborn Devil
I was a referee, so ignore that.

Attachments

• Schurke vs Reborn.zip
    78.2 KB · Views: 41
Level 12
Sorry TRD :D
Anyways...
Billy, Schurke and Reborn in a FFA.
I was referee (again).
FEAR SCHURKE! FEAR HIM!

Attachments

• Schurke's power.rar
    145.8 KB · Views: 65
Level 12
The title should be changed to ''The Hive Replays! (EU)''
Just a suggestion. These games are mainly played in EU server (so far).

Level 12
Post a visitor message and/or go to chat (we are nearly all the time there) if you want to play (mainly for EU SC2 users)

Level 12
I pretty much disagree with you, debode, sry :|
The user list is so huge that nobody would see the replays (except the ones that play in them)

Level 11
Void Rays are okay, depending on the situation. Its good if you can pump them out real early for a timed push against zerg/toss, but marines will massacre them.

Also, we could just list people who are actually interested in playing melee games rather than just doing stuff with the editor. I'm roarsauce.xmrzwach on US server.

Level 22
Also, we could just list people who are actually interested in playing melee games rather than just doing stuff with the editor.

I second that, but not just playing melee, cause one may be playing casually. Who is really a frequent player and plays lots of ladder games, and you can even expect takes part in tourneys if there are such ppl here. We could make THW tourney but it would be little with being divided into regions. One for NA, one for EU.

Level 12
If it contains 'abusive/rule-breaking material', I recommend asking some mods.
Other than that, why not :3

PS: look at shamanyouranus' one, he played against unknown people, so why not
But i highly wish that its ''epic''!

Level 4
Void Rays fail against me. 8 stalkers can take out 4 void rays with good micro and with about 16 stalkers focus firing they can take out around 10 void rays. not to mention pheonix which decimate void rays like theres no tommorrow.

anyways we should post our personal info on a thread for more games. i.e. username.id etc.

Level 4
If the void rays are 3 for 3, you should be getting raped hard in that situation.

Also, Pheonixes are dedicated anti-air fighters. One would hope they can kill air somehwat effectively.

they can but sadly they are jsut void ray fodder in the end. without overload they are nothing.

Level 22
Me and Dingo played together against some random people and happened to meet someone who were our equals kinda. It's really long. In the end we lost though.

I'll try to find the replay where I demonstrate my lol tactic.

For now, enjoy this long replay. I put it in a rar because the hive gave me the error "Invalid File".

Okay, located the replay, please note that one of the guys we played against lagged like hell, that's why seemingly random messages appear.

Enjoy :D

Attachments

• long game is long.rar
    705.4 KB · Views: 38
  • LOL Tactic.rar
    145.6 KB · Views: 47
Level 12
A few notes about the void ray things: Most of the time when i use void rays, I usually start attacking a building (usually a refinery). When their AA units comes, the rays are already fully charged - therefore, owning the AA easily (yes - mass phoenix are like toys when a big group of rays are fully charged)

Level 4
Go to My Documents. You will see a folder called StarCraft II BETA, which is separate from your "main" StarCraft II folder. Inside you'll find a folder called "Replays". Simply take the needed replay from there.

yea uh i have a mac nad i moved the "main", i guess, Sc2 beta folder to my section for games. would it be wherever i dled it?

edit: btw I have 2 folders. one is called Sc2 beta enUS and other just Sc2 Beta

Level 22
Played a few more games.

Here are two replays of me winning :D
(Protoss of course)

Attachments

• Deolrin and TRD (winners) versus xD and Nillere (losers).rar
    336.1 KB · Views: 36
  • TRD and xD (winners) versus mare and dingo (losers).rar
    240 KB · Views: 44
Level 4
did it work?

edit: ah damnit it wont upload my files. i put them in attachments nad it said it loaded but it wont come on :(

Level 22
What's the file extension of the replays? I could poke ralle to allow it.

Yes, he sould. Also they should have this icon:

file_sc2replay.gif
IOwnUAll.SC2Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.