• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Green Feud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Simple. Goblins VS Orcs. Be another Tides of Blood or DOTA kinda thing. I was just pondering about Goblins today in a Sunken Temple environment and thought it would be neat to try and create different styles of Goblin heroes. I went and looked through the many different Goblin Models on this site and saw some potential in different types of heroes, but had the hardest time coming up with abilities. Goblins seem so interested in explosives, hard to think outside the box. As for Orcs, no idea. Goblins would specialize in high damage while Orcs would have large health. The map would have much detail on both sides.
I figured a jungle like environment in the Sunken Temples terrain would fit nicely with goblins and orcs. Be an interesting map i think. I just need a good imagination for spells on both sides.Or maybe just more thinking on backgrounds of orcs and goblins.
So basically im thinking of a new Tides of Blood with new fancy looking spells and skins/models.

Status
Not open for further replies.