• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The GALRITPOG invades the Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ever felt like http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/02/You_need_a_girl.jpg ?

GALRITPOG

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls.

All of us in this organization know how it is to act retardedly in the presence of girls. Our stories go from not knowing they are in love with us to acting silly and losing the girl. As a side note I have done both of these in combination myself..

Anyhow! I am the leader and founder of the GALRITPOG - Grand Retard Tobbzn.
Our association have an anthem - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw "White & Nerdy!"

In this thread you can also talk about how you have a hard time or even screwed up with the girl, and NOBODY will laugh at you! We all share the same experience! You are anonymous!

Yes, this thread is a recreation of the WoW EU OT thread http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=286942536&postId=2864982690&sid=1#0
There is also my story, on the bottom of page 1.
As I quit WoW and the account expired, I'm taking the discussion here!

Level 8
Apparently, many girls check me out and one has even asked me out. It wasn't direct and so I didn't notice it.

The only time I realise it is when girls say things to me directly. I'm not going to make a move until I am absolutely sure. Funny thing (seriously embarrasing actually) on at least 3 occasions, girls have basically come up to me and rejected me. I didn't know I liked them, I didn't ask them out or anything and still... :cry:

Level 34
Just go to the pub or what so ever, locate a girl, sit next to her ''accidently'' and order some drinks, wait for a minute, say hello, flirt a bit with her, if she's enjoying it a bit (watch the smiles and such) offer her something to drink, get her a bit drunk (unless you want it the fast way :wink:) and keeping hitting on her (NOT punching ass but flirting, a other meaning of flirting is hitting on someone xD) and I think if she is satisfied enough and she gotta go, try to offer her a ride.

And this I've got from the Bronx Tale movie, lock your car (before you went in the pub), when you get out with her, unlock her door and open it for her like a real gentleman, now go to your side and if she unlocks your door, she's ok. If she doesn't open your door, then do a one-night-stand or a fast dump I don't know, just dump her. I don't know it is possible to do the Doortest and if you've don't got a car hehe. :)

Drive her home and uh I don't know what you can do and get later on, just figure it out by yourself hehe. =)

This is possible, this method, people I think :)

Level 3
You think people? o_O

And I didn't mean "get sex", I meant "get a girl".

Those relationships USUALLY don't work out in the long run :grin:

Level 8
I'm a firm believer of the sanctity of marriage and I dont drink. I dont like the type of girls that you find in pubs. They are a little too easy. I want tp get a girlfriend from church but there are no girls in my age group and it is kind of far away. My older brother told me that at the end of every year there is an influx of girls as there is a hospital affilited with the church right next to it and they do their practical lessons there and then go to church.

I'm getting better at talking because last time i went to uni (i only go a few days each semester as i am a correpondance student but i still need to do my labs for psych) i had almost no friends, as uni is 8 hours away by train and none of my friends go there.(I went there to avoid public transport). I became a social butterfly and everyone knew me by name, assosciation or reputation. It is so much better than being passed off as a nerd, and i went to a nerd (selective) highschool. It wasn't that i studied but rather that i played Magic: The Gathering or as it is referred to as in Fallout 2 Tragic: The Garnering... did you want my life story? ^_^'

Level 3
I see we are different on that first point, Modo. If I found a girl that was a believer, all we'd be doing is argue.

However, I can relate to avoiding the pub-girls and those usually labeled "Chavs"

Have you set your eyes on anyone? :)

Level 8
I haven't set my eyes on anyone, yet.

What is a "Chav"? I've heard the term but have no idea what it means. It is probably a cultural thing. I probably have a lot of Australian slang you wouldnt get, unless you are Australian.

Level 3
Chavs are those people that go around thinking they are way cooler than everybody else, drinks and smokes a lot, and comes with death threats about every fifth second.

Most of those I've seen are still in school.

Level 34
Same here, on my school I got a shitload of them. All wearing tight clothes and thongs you know 0.0 After each hour a smoking break outside. Drinking beer too.
Would be cool if you make one WASTED, bro. :3 Especially when I'm around wooh!

Level 3
The chavs on my school actually wear saggy clothes, to hide their cigarettes and other whatnot they might have.

Level 8
I think my sister may be a chav :). At my school we had uniforms so dressing differently is quite hard, but not impossible. We were pushed hard to wear uniform, probably an Australian selective school thing.

This makes me wonder, what style of clothing do you wear usually. Emo is not a style, it is an illness. :) I dress halfway between urban and surfy i think, but I dont know. I get my clothes from K-Mart, so whatever they have.

Level 3
I wear normal jeans and a Black synthetic Jacket with a burning skull on the back.

I look something in the between of a satanist and a geek.

Status
Not open for further replies.