• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Frozen Tides (Demo Version)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
Stormshock Presents

Naga Campaign: The Frozen Tides (Demo Version)

Created by Stormshock

The Story:

In this campaign you will play with Illidan and the Naga. The story takes plays in Northrend and starts when Arthas and Illidan fight before Ner'zhul, The Lich King. In The Frozen Throne campaign, Arthas kills Illidan and becomes the Lich King, but in this campaign, Illidan somehow escapes from Arthas. Before Arthas wants to become the Lich King, he first wants to get rid of Illidan.

Screenshots:

Play as Naga

2Y1EBMs.jpg

Fight against The Scourge

ygb3yru.jpg

Rescue units

fgzqrSa.jpg

Help neutral races.

QOF6k64.jpg

Credits:

• Blizzard for making the "Warcraft III World Editor" program.
  • Ujimasa Hojo for making the "Naga Hall" model with name and the "BTNNagaHallOfSecrets" icon.
  • www.hiveworkshop.com for answering some of my questions and giving feedback.
  • www.thehelper.net for answering some of my questions.

The campaign continues:

The story continues with Lady Vashj, who's also still alive and somewhere in Northrend. Just as Illidan, she also has to defend herself from The Scourge. With the aid of Kael'thas Sunstrider, she has made a new spell caster. After she has settled in Northrend, it is time to search for Illidan.

Author's note:

Last but not least I want to thank you all for playing this campaign. Since this is only a demo version, I appreciate any comments about this campaign or any suggestions about the next chapter(s). You can leave your messages on this site.

Keywords:
The Frozen Tides, Demo, Naga, Campaign, Illidan, Arthas, Vashj, Northrend, Icecrown
Contents

The Frozen Tides (Demo Version) (Campaign)

Reviews
23:04, 7th Sep 2015 Shadow Fury: Demos, betas or any instance of incomplete maps/campaigns are not allowed therefore this is rejected. Read the Map Submission Rules.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

The map section is for completed maps, if you want to post Beta or Demo versions then use the Map Development Forum.