• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Frozen Tides (Demo Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
A very promising project , i like your idea and concept and i really love the name of your campaign . Good luck and looking for more infos !

Level 1
Seems rather interesting as Naga is not a common race used in Campaign, But definitely a very promising project.

Level 2
TLDR Like it but have questions/problems/propositions.

Learned about your update 3 days ago. Could you please make a post next time you update it? If you happen to have the desire to make a changelog it would be even nicer.
So far it's going pretty well hovewer:
1 admit it, you buffed up hp regen for naga on acts 1,2 a good idea actually. It may reduce the map difficulty but it increases speed and doesn't force the player to act like some korean-god-of-micro and hitandrun with snap dragons
2 I think the attack damage of reavers is also upped a bit - unit the price of a footman shouldn't have damage higher/equal to a grunt with berserker upgrade(which is tier 2)
3 Quite the mapping shenanigans in act 2 but I like them (for serious), you kept the map small, put in 3 orange and 2 red camps with theyr own pathways [wolfs aside]).
4 not much cinematics, I understand ,don't see a problem in it but in order to get closer to blizzard-class you could put up a couple messages(like the crypt fiend in Act 2)
5 Act 3- statue of Azshara, can we get a notification it's an energy fountain (figured it at the beginning with it's invulnerability and how you start near although it's still a thing)
Nice idea on the statue
6 Did you nerf trollish healing? I got real surprised to know it has 10hp for 5mp
7 Act 3 kael's archers are in front of spell breakers...
8 A level two Vashj, 2 snapdragons, 1 reaver (starting army I didn't expect the cults enforcers so soon) was enough for 1 abomination 1 or 2 crypt fiends or ghouls (there was two of one and one of the other sadly I can't remember which) a necromancer and a banshee without much micro(no losses though)
9 Is it just me or is the cast rate of blood sirens healing faster than priests? Also there's no animation when they cast cloud a bit confusing that is(but a static unit on the battlefield is easily recognizable)
10 Dragon turtles are roughly the price of a knight but are faster to get and better for tanking (nothing much, footmen are better at tanking than knights). But their devour is WRONG. Reason? Devoured unit is counted for enemys food(I think) and you can devour abominations... five dragon turtles and your enemy has no front line(unless he masses ghouls, you still don't care they deal 3dmg). let's count undead turtles can't eat: frost wyrms,obsidian statues/destroyers, gargoyles(only if they aren't forced to ground) and heroes. forget the frost wyrms tho', later on with quoatls+ poison+ frozen arrows they'll attack once...ONCE.
11 No tower rushes on both sides. Naga must build an altar to have a lumber mill(with upgrades) and only with it they can make towers (which are pretty good stat-wise). Meantime their enemies will get theirs shredded by turtles with heal/cloud from sirens. Mind it , it's a good thing.
12 You wrote in the decription there's a new model for naga hall. When I pressed the upgrade button it all went back to foundations, once upgraded it stayed that way I wouldn't mid if it however I couldn't select it and for a main hall it is a problem as you wont be able to upp it into tier 3 (didn't mind anyway: no tier 3 and I had all the economy needed at that point also I swiched my frontline from reavers to turtles anyway so I really didn't care)
13 areas are mostly confined - no outruning the enemy with snap dragons for you.
14 Naga start with ultravision (makes sense they did use to be night elves[so does the hp regen buff in act1 and 2 they are reptiles one must admit]).

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I like the name real lot ! I'd love to play it when its released ! :as:

Status
Not open for further replies.