• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Fall of Draenor, Chapter One: Last Howl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The Fall of Draenor: Last Howl

The Fall of Draenor: Last Howl

latest

STORY
Draenor is ancient homeworld of orcish race. These mighty warriors and wise shamans are living here in peace and in touch with the nature around them. Separated clans of orc people are having their own troubles (with ogres for example), sometimes fighting with each other. But nothing lasts forever. Thanks to arrival of dark Burning Legion, searching for the Draeneis, orcs have to stand a new threat, disguised as allies. Some of them are blind, some of them just don´t want to have trouble, but one chieftain, young Durotan of Frostwolf Clan, is convinced about the true face of fabled friends. Is one warrior strong enough to save the whole race? One is clear: future days are going to change everything.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Durotan - Durotan is chieftain of Frostwolf Clan. He is wise and strong leader of his people, and the only one, who sees the danger coming from stranged intruders.. Trying to the best for his brothers and sisters, he is forced to stand against almost everybody from his own race, but these moves will definitely mean only good things fo the orcs. Fortunately, his way is not only full of enemies, but unexpected allies as well.

Drek´Thar - Young shaman is one of the closest friends of chieftain Durotar. His powers are on great level, thanks to the lore from his teacher, wise mother Kashur. As her successor, his task is to comunicate with nature, pray for her gives and help clanmates with his magical abilities. And they are something, what he´s going to need in times of dark...

Barog -
Durotan´s right hand, powerful warrior with lots of experiences from many fights, he taked place in during his life. Reliable, loyal and fearless fighter is chieftain´s ace in a sleeve. But will his muscles be useful against dark magic of Eredars?

Ishanah -
Priestess Ishanah is draenei magician, linked to the Light. Ambassador of this ancient race is sent to the Frostwolf clan to support their fight against bloodthirsty Burning Legion.

FEATURES

- Fully new campaign with yet unresolved number of chapters

- Completely new techtree of Frostwolf Clan and Draeneis

- Interesting story, challenging battles and entertaining animations

- Meet familiar heroes from orcish history

PROGRESS

Prologue - 100%

Chapter One - 15%

2685193-14107976593256.jpg

P. S.: I know this is not much of content yet, but I've already started and I'm doing my best: working as fast as possible. Thanks ;)

Last edited:
@Zektr: I suggest that you post about your campaign entirely -- in one thread. It is somewhat weird to post a thread only about a mere chapter of a campaign, and you will waste more effort creating each thread about each of your chapters.

Furthermore, if you were to scrap/rename/rearrange a chapter, then what happens?
Good luck by the way.

And you should listen to Chaosy, an attractive description attracts more attention to your project.
I suggest that you take a look at this helpful tutorial: Full Map Descriptions Creation Process

Level 6
So the story begins before Duraton becomes leader of the Frostwolves or after ?
Some screenshots or work done would be great btw, the thread looks dull.

Level 5
The thread is upgraded right now, contains all informations I can guarantee today :)

Level 6
I'm looking forward to see more of this. I'm currently reading Rise of The Horde so I already feel related to the campaign.

Level 5
To avoid repitition you should check out the Rise of The Horde campaign.

I know about this campaign, sure. According to it's preview I'm pretty sure that we are working on the same theme, but it can definitely be wrought in very different ways. Moreover, as I saw, I'm using different models and characters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.