• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dreamvale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
[DUNGEON] The Dreamvale

Time passes for all, but for those who dream, time is eternal.
And so within the walls of an ancient city, the brave and the insane descend into a sea of dreams. Where men never wake and time stands still.

Genre: Dungeon Crawler
Players: 1-4

Features
-6 Unique Heroes
-7 Distinct Levels
-4 Difficulties
-Player Count Scaling

General
Dreamvale is a team dungeon crawl that supports up to 4 players. There are a total of 7 levels, each one takes about 5 - 7 minutes to clear. A minimum of 2 players is advised to take on Dreamvale. If youre feeling brave, it is doable solo.

Each level is composed of a Minigame Phase and Boss Phase later.
The game is lost when all players are dead.

158564-albums4031-picture52961.jpg

158564-albums4031-picture52962.jpg

To Dos

Finished Changes
-BLANK

Upcoming Changes
- Possible changes to Anzo's skillset
- Improve Eldiamos's summons utility and possible remake his Q and W skills.
- Rig stage 1 to allow for restart function.

Future Changes
- Class relics
- Fix Idalia and re-release her
- Release Oben, Earthern Artisan

How you can help
I need a few things done right now

- Testing/Feedback/Reviews
- 2D/3D Art (Low Priority)

Where is the map?
Its below.

Attachments

• Dreamvale v.2.0d Opt.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Level 23
May propose the map at funmap evening on saturday if we are only that few. Else go with publics.

Personally itd be a real honor to have this hosted.

So why do you crawl through these dungeons? Assume the bosses are the nightmares?

Each character has a personal goal in mind and to acheive it, must venture into the dark surreal forest that lies on the other side of their world. Some bosses are story significant, others less so. If youre really intrested in the storyline I could tell you more.

Level 10
Very nice use of ingame models, I like screenshots.
Filesize is acceptable for those garena guys, so I am testing this soon, and will give full review.

I suggest you to describe map more, add story, maybe some more screenies, information about heroes and systems.
Will be back soon ;)
Palooo3

Level 26
So, finally, have finished three games. The amount of players was not fit this funmap evening and I eventually could not host, thus having played it later with 2 friends first and then publics. Everytime we were defeated in first level, the game with just 3 players being a lot easier than these with four. Maybe Test mode was below Easy.

The game started, hero has immediately 6 skills --> no clue and nothing to learn besides the starting talent this round. The corridors are rather tight but problem is not only the collision but the visualization that suffers. There are a lot of opaque fire spells that are hard to ascribe. Two times, I have taken the role of the nature caster. His ranged summon looks like the other wall of roots. Maybe get that flower tentacle model. Possibly suitable for the corridors but also boring is the lack of movement abilities that would increase the battle dynamics. Why have potions the models of runes? It seemed rather difficult to figure out how it's effective to build up the combat, too.

Level 23
So, finally, have finished three games. The amount of players was not fit this funmap evening and I eventually could not host, thus having played it later with 2 friends first and then publics. Everytime we were defeated in first level, the game with just 3 players being a lot easier than these with four. Maybe Test mode was below Easy.

Test mode is indeed much easier than easy. Easy is the first real difficulty level. Test mode monsters are extremely weak and have some of their abilities stripped from them.

The game started, hero has immediately 6 skills --> no clue and nothing to learn besides the starting talent this round. The corridors are rather tight but problem is not only the collision but the visualization that suffers

Im not sure what you mean by visualisation suffers.

There are a lot of opaque fire spells that are hard to ascribe.

I dont really know what youre trying to say here.

Two times, I have taken the role of the nature caster. His ranged summon looks like the other wall of roots. Maybe get that flower tentacle model.

Yeah Id love to use a custom model, the flower tentacle model doesnt really fit either but Ill see what I can do.

Possibly suitable for the corridors but also boring is the lack of movement abilities that would increase the battle dynamics

What do you mean movement abilities and battle dynamics

Why have potions the models of runes?

It makes them easily identifiable from other items, runes are generally assumed to be powerups also.

It seemed rather difficult to figure out how it's effective to build up the combat, too.

I dont get what you mean.

Level 26
Kay

The game started, hero has immediately 6 skills --> no clue and nothing to learn besides the starting talent this round. The corridors are rather tight but problem is not only the collision but the visualization that suffers
Im not sure what you mean by visualisation suffers.

There are a lot of opaque fire spells that are hard to ascribe.

The tightness and amount of fire spells make it difficult to distinguish different abilities and effects and recognize what's going on. Did not want to say fire spells would be opaque but transparent and indistinct. So after the battle I realized I was burning. More variance in visualization.

Possibly suitable for the corridors but also boring is the lack of movement abilities that would increase the battle dynamics

Movement abilities enable you to move. Things like teleport, slide, leap, knockback etc.
Battle dynamics means that you do not stand still in fights and keep spamming the attacks but that you have to rearrange the positions of you and your enemies using the movement space for example. You have to alternate your combat actions tactically.

It makes them easily identifiable from other items, runes are generally assumed to be powerups also.

I assumed they would activate on acquisition. There are potion models, though.

It seemed rather difficult to figure out how it's effective to build up the combat, too.

I dont get what you mean.

How to effectively win the map. How to maximize the damage output and minimize the input. When to kill off the spawns and when to advance with the mission. I guess the first level is laid out that you should break down the rune stones as soon as possible as you do not get stronger while the minions pile up.

Unlike to Obsidian Depths, this map has parities to, you can hardly prolong the battle in case someone dies as enemies easily gather and because of little move space.

edit: Someone just complained that he/she was not able to choose a hero when the first level already started. And the revive time is long, too.

edit2: Demonhunter and/or Assassin have a movement ability but that's it. With four players we did not come across them until now.

Last edited:
Level 23
The tightness and amount of fire spells make it difficult to distinguish different abilities and effects and recognize what's going on. Did not want to say fire spells would be opaque but transparent and indistinct. So after the battle I realized I was burning. More variance in visualization.

Fair point, Ive tried as much as possbile to not reuse SFX, and as far is I know no player hero uses the same sfx as any monster.
But still, Ill decrease the intensity of monster autoattack projectiles, any big flashy stuff should be more distinct and easier to notice.

Movement abilities enable you to move. Things like teleport, slide, leap, knockback etc.
Battle dynamics means that you do not stand still in fights and keep spamming the attacks but that you have to rearrange the positions of you and your enemies using the movement space for example. You have to alternate your combat actions tactically.

edit2: Demonhunter and/or Assassin have a movement ability but that's it. With four players we did not come across them until now.

Anzo Karst can punch monsters away and teleport units to himself.
Zephyr has her 3 part dash skill.

Its kinda subjective, on test difficulty monsters dont have alot of health so just pounding away doesnt have any tactical repercussions. On higher difficulties, certain monsters cannot be tanked and must be constantly kited and such, ranged monsters in later levels will also flee if you get too close to them.

Even still, I think your point nailed the most major flaw in the game atm.
Rotation abilties that you use for damage and only damage are bad, Ill see what i can do about this.

I assumed they would activate on acquisition. There are potion models, though.
Yeah.

How to effectively win the map. How to maximize the damage output and minimize the input. When to kill off the spawns and when to advance with the mission. I guess the first level is laid out that you should break down the rune stones as soon as possible as you do not get stronger while the minions pile up.

The first level is done such that crushing the rune stones are number one priority, you should also try not to let more than 2 monster packs of stack up.

Unlike to Obsidian Depths, this map has parities to, you can hardly prolong the battle in case someone dies as enemies easily gather and because of little move space

Not sure what can be done about this, if I scale monsters down whenever someone dies it kinda defeats the purpose of not dying in the first place.
The tight corridors are intended to get you up and personal with the immolaters which is where thy can really screw you over. There is always the option of retreating to the open courtyard.

edit: Someone just complained that he/she was not able to choose a hero when the first level already started. And the revive time is long, too.

The only real fix I can do for this one is to force players to pick a random hero when level one is started. Alternatively, the level could be made so that it only starts when all players have chosen.

As for revive time, I really dont know. The most I could do is cut 10 seconds off it.
In earlier versions the revive time was just 30 seconds, which was short enough that people found it easier to suicide and revive as a means of restoring mana.

My main tip to you is that kiting is very powerful in Dreamvale. If you are ever stuck in a sticky situation, simply kite and plot your next move from there.
If you ever want to do any further testing, please do include a replay, it helps much more than written feedback.
Until then, I will take into consideration what you have said and change things accordingly.

Level 26
Well, I spoke for level 1 of course. Level 2 is completely different. As for the fire spells I would just suggest to just exchange some to other elements for new colors and feeling. They are revenants, wc3 offers already an Eevee set and it's not mismatching the location.

The heroes with movement abilities were chosen later, so did not get to see them until then. Problem was that we always had to infiltrate the spirals in first level and could not get out of the second again because of being too weakened by the waves. No, we did not play Test mode. Retreating out of the spirals caused a lot of damage and sometimes they bombarded the entrances with fire rain or that channeled periodic aoe. Maybe have an alternative way in the spirals like when the rune stone or boss is crushed, open a short path next to the stone, so you can kite some enemies around the corner.
But also just in the fifth game or so I realized that the middle stone is a shop. Likewise these in camp. Neutral icon, flashier color or another marking plz.

As for the variance in using abilities, I must say though that you are whelmed in the beginning, most have only one simple effect. The treant summon of talon skin possesses a large cooldown, the healing skill works only on summons, which includes the ranged roots and maybe the wall but feel like it's only worthwhile on treant. As a firemage, the bomb was difficult to hit but W and Q were spammed all the way. Because of the high mana regeneration, I doubt it's profitable to wait for the right time to cast all spells/save their cooldowns for later.

Yes, about the not dying, it can be better to die to regain hitpoints. The revival time is rather high, which counters this a bit but charges the player's patience. In my hero defense project, I encountered the same problem, have decided then, besides a wait time, to slightly increase the max life of future minions for a long-term disadvantage. Question is how well should you be able to make a comeback considering that you still want a difficulty and are much weakened when dead currently. And the comeback should be worse unless you have to die on the right times and spots. You could also create a hillier wave spawn that there is a rotation of "dormant" phases and mightier adversaries. You still get pushed back over time but you may hold out until it's silent to easilier regroup.

The only real fix I can do for this one is to force players to pick a random hero when level one is started. Alternatively, the level could be made so that it only starts when all players have chosen.

Or, after a time, make the other players able to select for these missing.

Level 23
The heroes with movement abilities were chosen later, so did not get to see them until then. Problem was that we always had to infiltrate the spirals in first level and could not get out of the second again because of being too weakened by the waves. No, we did not play Test mode. Retreating out of the spirals caused a lot of damage and sometimes they bombarded the entrances with fire rain or that channeled periodic aoe. Maybe have an alternative way in the spirals like when the rune stone or boss is crushed, open a short path next to the stone, so you can kite some enemies around the corner.

I like the openable gate idea, Ill see what I can do about it.

But also just in the fifth game or so I realized that the middle stone is a shop. Likewise these in camp. Neutral icon, flashier color or another marking plz.

No problem, will do.

As for the variance in using abilities, I must say though that you are whelmed in the beginning, most have only one simple effect. The treant summon of talon skin possesses a large cooldown, the healing skill works only on summons, which includes the ranged roots and maybe the wall but feel like it's only worthwhile on treant. As a firemage, the bomb was difficult to hit but W and Q were spammed all the way. Because of the high mana regeneration, I doubt it's profitable to wait for the right time to cast all spells/save their cooldowns for later.

Eld's summon only heal also causes the target summon to permanently become stronger. Your point is valid still, thus I will revise the effect such that it is more worthwhile on his shorter summons.

Aduinn on the other hand is a spell machine gun, he is the only character that in essence uses abilties only. His main concern is to keep his Reincarnate constantly charged, mindlessly spamming his "W" Spell will deplete his Reincarnate charges very fast.

Yes, about the not dying, it can be better to die to regain hitpoints. The revival time is rather high, which counters this a bit but charges the player's patience. In my hero defense project, I encountered the same problem, have decided then, besides a wait time, to slightly increase the max life of future minions for a long-term disadvantage. Question is how well should you be able to make a comeback considering that you still want a difficulty and are much weakened when dead currently. And the comeback should be worse unless you have to die on the right times and spots.

One thing I must really ask, is how often do you die each round?

You could also create a hillier wave spawn that there is a rotation of "dormant" phases and mightier adversaries. You still get pushed back over time but you may hold out until it's silent to easilier regroup.

Im not too sure what you mean here though, I guess you mean that there should be breaks between spawns after bigger enemies have spawned or?

Level 26
One thing I must really ask, is how often do you die each round?

Well, don't know. Just searched for a general way to dismantle the snowball effect.

Im not too sure what you mean here though, I guess you mean that there should be breaks between spawns after bigger enemies have spawned or?

Yes. So the player has some chance to overcome the mountain and gather up. This would also give time to select spells. I guess a reason you decided for the player not to be able to level up them/learn them in the beginning is because they are busy the whole stage.

A suggestion for the bloom-spell: I actually expected the nature caster to be the healer of the round. He has no movement ability, eventually goes down of squishiness with the aoes and debuffs. So maybe make the bloom spell castable on heroes but only with like half of the healing effect and no (permanent) boost, so it has some additional use when not having the summons up, which you need to pile up anyway in order to be meaningful.

As for the spell spammer: Maybe it depletes the charges but this very damage output regains it, too, by killing and is heavily required. Can you make the mine blow up when right clicking it? So you do not need to change selections.

Some Replay

Ps: Is there some signalization of when a meteorite decides to poke you in 2nd level?

edit: In third level, after a while, no more mobs spawned, so had to cancel --> Replay

Last edited:
Level 23
Yes. So the player has some chance to overcome the mountain and gather up. This would also give time to select spells. I guess a reason you decided for the player not to be able to level up them/learn them in the beginning is because they are busy the whole stage.

A suggestion for the bloom-spell: I actually expected the nature caster to be the healer of the round. He has no movement ability, eventually goes down of squishiness with the aoes and debuffs. So maybe make the bloom spell castable on heroes but only with like half of the healing effect and no (permanent) boost, so it has some additional use when not having the summons up, which you need to pile up anyway in order to be meaningful.

My original post vanished so Im gonna make this a brief retype. Basically Eld was a pure healer in the earlier versions, this didnt work out very well. Simply because either he could heal thru all damage and caused the game to be a aimless steamroll, or damage had to be high enough that Eld became a mandatory pick to survive.
The main thin that seperates Dreamvale from the genre IMO is the lack of a dedicated healer class, every character right now has enough defensive moves to get by.

I also dont see how Eld is squishy, hes the toughest of the 2 int heroes, he has massive innate regen and the ability to regain health whenever his summons expire. He has summons to tank and the ability to consume them for more health. Hes the hardest character to get used to I admit, but I dont think he needs anymore survivability.

Still, I agree with you that Bloom should have some use aside of healing his adds, if anything I may replace it with a new plant with addtional utility.

As for the spell spammer: Maybe it depletes the charges but this very damage output regains it, too, by killing and is heavily required. Can you make the mine blow up when right clicking it? So you do not need to change selections.

Aduinn is designed to be a phoenix, he burns everything around and returns to life to destroy again and again as long as he can get his kill quota.
And yeah Ill make the bomb more user freindly.

Ps: Is there some signalization of when a meteorite decides to poke you in 2nd level?

Not at the moment, but the meteors are rather easy to dodge and any more visual aid kinda makes them pointless.

Well, don't know. Just searched for a general way to dismantle the snowball effect.

I saw the replay and it wasnt quite what I expected, Ive never seen that many monsters stack up in any game I have ever played.

I think the snowball effect was more due to having a leaver than anything. The game doesnt rescale when someone leaves, thus you pretty much did four man difficulty with three, and Ridian was pretty clueless. (I didnt see any of her AOE's go off).

Honestly I think the most simply solution is to add a cap to how many monsters can be inplay at any one time, what say you?

Level 26
Aduinn is designed to be a phoenix, he burns everything around and returns to life to destroy again and again as long as he can get his kill quota.

Which is quite a problem to have in a team game because you need to take all the kills/others careful not to steal them.

I think the snowball effect was more due to having a leaver than anything. The game doesnt rescale when someone leaves, thus you pretty much did four man difficulty with three, and Ridian was pretty clueless. (I didnt see any of her AOE's go off).

Well, that was just one replay. Not always were there leavers. And yeah, we advanced further with less players (game being full at the start) until now.

Honestly I think the most simply solution is to add a cap to how many monsters can be inplay at any one time, what say you?

Seems to be the case at the time. With Aduinn it's no problem to survive the minions as R heals much and he finishes off minions while running +reincarnation. W deals a ton of damage and much more than Q or E, so sometimes I have the feel that I reduce my damage output by casting Q and E because that might hinder me immediately catch up the cooldown of W :D And yeah, did not even need to burn mana for more damage and was then always full. Try it on higher difficulties but guess the other chars would sooner lack behind.

Level 23
Which is quite a problem to have in a team game because you need to take all the kills/others careful not to steal them.

Assists count toward his reincarnate, he doesnt need to last hit to charge it.

Seems to be the case at the time. With Aduinn it's no problem to survive the minions as R heals much and he finishes off minions while running +reincarnation. W deals a ton of damage and much more than Q or E, so sometimes I have the feel that I reduce my damage output by casting Q and E because that might hinder me immediately catch up the cooldown of W :D And yeah, did not even need to burn mana for more damage and was then always full. Try it on higher difficulties but guess the other chars would sooner lack behind.

Aduinn is a THE hard aoe character, he is very strong in situations that involve lots of enemies. In other words hes very good for recovering from snowballs.
As for higher difficulties, theres alot more damage going around. Groud effects really need to be avoided and such.
Aduinn is very strong at lower difficulties but his fragility kinda gets the better of him on normal and mythic.

Level 23
Still, diversion is allowed.

The download counter tells me that you have not seen my edit from second last post.

Diversion?

Anyway, yah I didnt see the second replay.
Ok, saw replay 2.

Well, as the other player said, Rhayme's shadows only transform if you leave them alone long enough. As for the bugs, Ill have a look into the spawning issue or probabbly implement a monster cap system while im at it.
Also I took a look into thye map's triggers and found out it does actualy rescale when someone leaves, I dont remember ever implementing that though :p

In the mean time, I suggest you wait until wednesday when I can compile a list of to dos and actually update this before we test anymore.

Level 23
Well, in short I have been very busy lately. Will continue to do so for about 2 weeks to a month.
Hence Im moving at extremely slow progress, aka. one change per day kinda speed.

List of Finished Stuff
- Aduinn's skills have less base damage, his bonus damage from Burnout has gone up. Burnout also charges his reincarnate faster when active.
- Added the requested explode on click effect to Living Bomb
- Added some polish to the start selection zone
- Ridian is even harder to play
- Zephyr's attackspeed boost is replaced by a "blowback" skill which allows her to knock hersefl away from danger.
- Redid and reorganised the spawn system for smoothness, there is also a cap on how mnay monsters that can be in play at a time. This cap increases with difficulty setting.
This should also fix any bugs related to monsters not spawning. (I hope)

To dos
- Redo stage 1 terrain from scratch

Level 14
Well, in short I have been very busy lately. Will continue to do so for about 2 weeks to a month.
Hence Im moving at extremely slow progress, aka. one change per day kinda speed.

List of Finished Stuff
- Aduinn's skills have less base damage, his bonus damage from Burnout has gone up. Burnout also charges his reincarnate faster when active.
- Added the requested explode on click effect to Living Bomb
- Added some polish to the start selection zone
- Ridian is even harder to play
- Zephyr's attackspeed boost is replaced by a "blowback" skill which allows her to knock hersefl away from danger.
- Redid and reorganised the spawn system for smoothness, there is also a cap on how mnay monsters that can be in play at a time. This cap increases with difficulty setting.
This should also fix any bugs related to monsters not spawning. (I hope)

To dos
- Redo stage 1 terrain from scratch

great its still alive. :) +rep

Level 23
My exams are nearly over so Ill probabbly manage to get an update in by next weekend.
But no promises yet.

Meanwhile the following changes have been for the next version.
- A re terrain of the first level
- A near complete overhaul of Ridian

Ridian the Dusk Stalker
Role: Assassin, Melee
Notes: Extremely squishy, very good at control and escape
Quicklore: Estranged daughter of the delirium night, Ridian stalks the Dreamvale to find the other members of her kind and come to terms with the nightmarish world she was born into.

Ephermal Darkness (Passive)
After using an ability Ridian's next attack will do (10 + 5x Hero Level) damage.

Notes: Deadly synergy with Ghost Fang, allowing her to shred targets with good positioning.

Ghost Fang (Q)
Lashes Ridian's claws at a target, dealing (3x Agility) Damage.
Has no cooldown if used from behind

Cooldown: 4 seconds.

Notes: Your main damage ability.

Apparition (W)
Stealths Ridian for 2 seconds, her next damage source will deal (20 + 50x Hero Level) damage and cause the target to wnder in fear for 4 seconds.

Cooldown: 6 seconds.

Notes: This ability can be used to get behind enemies, disrupt channels, escape or just for dropping aggro from nearby enemes.

Fleeting Night (E)
Ridian launches foward, clawing the first enemy she encounters and dragging it for the duration of the dash. Deals (20 + 50x Hero Level) damage.

Cooldown: 5 seconds.

Notes: Can be used to escape, seperate a victim from a crowd

Afterdark (R) - Placeholder
Ridian shrouds herself, forming a sheild that absorbs up 30% of her total mana as damage. Upon breaking the sheild, nearby enemies flee in Fear for 3 seconds.

Cooldown: 7 seconds.

Notes: Gives her much needed survivability for dashing in and picking out targets

Lightfall (F) - Placeholder

Level 23
Alas the update

2.0d
-------
- Armour/Defense types are now customised.
Heavy armour takes 90% physical damage and 100% magical damage
Light armour takes 80% magical damage and 100% physical damage
Fortified takes 80% from all damage types.
Bosses have Fortified armour.

- Numerous undocumented changes which I have since forgot

Hero Changes
------------------------
- All slot 5 active skill shave their hotkey changed to D

General
- Gale Slicer is now Blowback
- Timberbeast now benefits from stat items.

Aduinn
- Wildfire's damage has been increased.
- Earth Raze's damage has been reduced from 40+20xHL to 20+15xHL
- Living Bomb can be manually detonated by left clicking.
- Burnout deals 30% up from 20% of Aduinn's mana as damage

Ridian
- Ghost Fang no longer deals bonus damage but instead has no cooldown when used from behind
- Apparition cooldown reduced by 1 second
- Pounce is now Lunge, which allows her to knock away a target.

Level Changes
------------------------
- Redid and polished Ruin's Vigil
- Added some bug abuse safety to Velesane and Galiss
- Tinted the fog in the third level

Level 26
Heavy armour takes 90% physical damage and 100% magical damage
Light armour takes 80% magical damage and 100% physical damage
Fortified takes 80% from all damage types.
Bosses have Fortified armour.

I guess by magical damage you refer to spells. So what is the difference then between giving bosses more life/life regen or boosting their armor? Seeing how there are nearly no attack boosting or onAttack abilities on the heroes, high mana regen, what weight or task do normal attacks meet in your map?

Level 23
I guess by magical damage you refer to spells. So what is the difference then between giving bosses more life/life regen or boosting their armor? Seeing how there are nearly no attack boosting or onAttack abilities on the heroes, high mana regen, what weight or task do normal attacks meet in your map?

Irs pretty much to prevent complete over inflation of Boss Hp, the end level bosses already approach the limit where their health bars are no longer visible due to having too many numbers.
Most bosses are also going down a little too fast at the moment.

Also, it reduces physical damage, which includes quite a few abilities.

Green Text - Physical Damage
Blue Text - Magical Damage
Purple Text - Pure Damage

There are a few attack boosting abilties, however I do agree you auto attack less in Dreamvale than in alot of other maps.
Perhaps there is too much dependance on skills, but still Id very much like it to be largely ability based.

Level 23
Havent updated this in a month or so.
Anyway, for those of us who are still watching this, heres the scoop on changes

- A Bossboard that tracks health/energy and time spent in combat
- Heavy terrain changes to level 2 and 3.
- Minor terrain changes of level 4
- Plenty of changes to both level 2 and 3 monsters and bosses.
- Lots of other "stuff" including some ability changes to Anzo and Aduinn
- Possible finalised and synergetic skillset for Ridian

In other changes, Ive been thinking of changing the current ability system to a more traditonal ToJ/OD scaling style.
aka. Skills scale on custom stats.
Thoughts?

Gwy

Gwy

Level 4
I like your map and play it sometimes with friends
and yeah, boss fights are much too fast (at least in test and easy mode where we play it). I say that concerning boss 1+2
maybe just more hp and a bit less damage - all a bit slower so we can really act and react?

Level 17
I like your map and play it sometimes with friends
and yeah, boss fights are much too fast (at least in test and easy mode where we play it). I say that concerning boss 1+2
maybe just more hp and a bit less damage - all a bit slower so we can really act and react?

Try a harder mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.