• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Devils Desert

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Devils Desert

a four player map with 4 easy access expansions and 3 island expansions, the goblin laboratory is heavily guarded, but being the play left without an island base is going to be an uphill battle.

Untitled-12.png

v.1
Map release
Contents

The Devils Desert (Map)

Reviews
12:40, 25th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected No progress shown. No room for build, bad pathing ground.

Is the main base space large enough to build comfortably in?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Could be bigger.

• Total voters

M

12:40, 25th Feb 2011
-Kobas-:
No progress shown.
No room for build, bad pathing ground.

Level 4
nice one :) terraining is made well but some people around here don't like blizzard cliffs even on melee maps. But those golems don't really fit in hellfires'.
4/5

edit: Wow Goblin lab is REALLY heavily guarded. Lacking a tavern but it doesn't really needs one.

Level 10
but some people around here don't like blizzard cliffs
meh its really preference some people say they want them on melee maps because it makes it easier to play, but I agree they don't look too good even if decorated.

But those golems don't really fit in hellfires'.
I thought they looked fine but I might change them later thanks for the suggestion.

Wow Goblin lab is REALLY heavily guarded
yeah its meant to be xD, so that you have to push through all that before you can get an island expansion, so your forced not to have a secondary as an island; do you think it is too gaurded?

Level 10
Anyway try to fix errors, nowzzz!

haha im working on it ;), played soccer today from 9a.m til 4:30 p.m. ;D
Edit: I have been playing this map a few times, and the other one, I understand your concerns with the other map, however I feel that for this map the space is sufficient. I'll expand it a bit latter but I dunno when haha.

Last edited: