• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Culling of Stratholme / Before and After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt, this is one of the most emblematic and remembered missions in the game. A point of no return that marks not only the life of our protagonist, but of everyone around him.

I tried to recreate the reforged wallpaper of these scenes before and after, with a bit of creative freedom
Processes of both scenes:
Stratholme Before
Stratholme After

Stratholme Campaign Reforged By Sev Llanto.jpg

The Culling of Stratholme Reforged By SevLLanto.jpg

The Culling of Stratholme Reforged By Sev Llanto.jpg

Quite well done on these.

You could include the Cathedral in the far distance for the before version to add some detail, but that's minor.
Thanks for the info. In the reference images I saw, there were no more buildings visible. I always thought something was missing, on the horizon, now I understand that it was

Thanks for the info. In the reference images I saw, there were no more buildings visible. I always thought something was missing, on the horizon, now I understand that it was

The reason it’s missing from the Blizzcon demo scene is because I was saving as much draw distance as possible for performance reasons. Since you’re taking still images you could probably max that out without issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.