• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Corrupt Wishgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
@Kerrigan: :shock: :shock: :shock: Ummm...Kerrigan? That's the thing you either keep to yourself or stop doing.(Don't be suicidal!!) And if you're just kidding, then you shouldn't because it's not funny to joke about that kinda thing. Seriously.

Anyway.....you get your duck tape, but a random evil teacher takes it away because you're not allowed to have fun in school anymore.

Now I wish I knew a complete version of Tolkien's elvish language.(He didn't leave behind a complete language before he died. :( )

Level 8
granted, u know it but cant speak it or write it. No one believes u know the elvish language because everyone thought that tolkien left no traces of the complete language before he died. They put u in an insane clinic because they think u r crazy.

-----------------------

I wish everyone stopped posting in this thread so i would have all the wishes to myself without n e one messing with them. :D

Level 12
granted but all of a sudden your life sucks, you have no freinds and you become a lost hermit (LOL JK)

I wish that would never happen to gotgunz (good kid)

Level 11
Granted, but it has to happen to someone so it happens to you. :twisted: (j/k)

I wish I could overthrow Bill Gates and take over Microsoft, eventually becoming the richest man on the planet, so I could buy the US and get rid of the stupid people who are in charge now.

Btw, GotGunz, everyone who knows me already knows that I'm crazy....*sees something shiny and runs after it*...

Level 12
Granted- President realizes hes losing his job and blows up the world
(remember to keep your posts Presidentailly unbiased [we want to keep all debates to a minimum in order to keep a family like invironment])

I wish i could go into space

Level 6
Granted, but your monkey copilot goes insane and throws you out the airlock without a suit on and your head explodes.

I wish I had a pet monkey :lol:
(Oh the irony)

Level 11
Granted but it turns out to be an evil monkey, so it runs away to do random evil things.world domination! (if you didn't get that joke, then you need to go watch the show Family Guy)

Now I wish for psychic(psionic?) powers.(telepathy and telekenesis)

Level 8
Granted but you download too much information and you head explodes and you brain flys every were and rats come and eat your remains!

I wish that My campaign and my other things im workin on would be finished and everyone would like them! so I could get one of thoes things underneath my name thats says Insane llama creator of "My campaign name"

Level 12
Granted- but it turns out that you had pschic powers and were reading other peoples minds
Peole hunt you down with pitch forks for plagurism (i cant spell lol)
And burn your house, and kill you for being pschic lol

I wish That i had a wireless mouse
(no jokes about you choke yourself with the chord lol)

Level 6
@Insane Llama- Granted, but then a crazed fan finds out where you live and kidnaps you, and you're never seen again.

@Formula1- Granted, but you end up choking yourself with it anyway.

I wish I could model.

Level 13
granted, but then everyone hates it and you get outcast

i wish i could find all my CD cases with the CD keys on them so i could INSTALL MY FREAKIN GAMES!!!

Level 6
Granted, but when you go to play your games on the net your computer gets a deadly virus and explodes.

I wish my brother hadn't deleted my Kazaa :evil:

Level 3
granted, but then you get fined $5000 for illeagal downloading then your computer gets a bunch of spybots, adware, and viruses on it and it lights on fire, and you die.

I wish i could varial heel the dairy bar 7 stair.

Level 12
Granted- but then you jump for joy fall down and crack your head

Kerrigan you didn't write one but.....

granted- but everyone hits on you too much and your life becomes pointless (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.