• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

the color blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
To whom it may concern:

okay, is it just me or does this color text (NAVY) really suck to read... don't get me wrong, blue is one of my favorite colors, but this s#it hurts my eyes man!

It disappears against the gray/brown THW backdrop and its even worse in text boxes!

Don't know if it's possible, but I suggest someone tints a bit more red/green into it or something.

anyway thats all......

p.s. put the same message here in blue to illustrate my point

okay, is it just me or does this color text (NAVY) really suck to read... don't get me wrong, blue is one of my favorite colors, but this s#it hurts my eyes man!

It disappears against the gray/brown THW backdrop and its even worse in text boxes!

See what i mean! this is even worse!

Don't know if it's possible, but I suggest someone tints a bit more red/green into it or something.

anyway thats all......

Level 30
Colors that look alike have a low contrast.
That's pretty basic.
Black and white are the exact opposites of eachother and have a high contrast.
That's why black lines stand out a lot on a white background.
Every color has its opposite... When you're in paint, just look for the inverse colors (or whatever it's called) tool and you'll be able to see for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.