• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The battle for Silvermoon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Because I don't think anyone wants a 4v6 with one person getting absolutely fucked by random chance. So I actually made it a 5v5. Go me.
Contents

The battle for Silvermoon (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM...
Level 26
The description doesn't tell me at all what the game is about. It is clear that you know the map, but keep in mind that not all people do.
Have you created this map yourself? Or is it an edit of someone elses resource?
In wither case, the description needs an update if it is going to comply with the map submission rules. You can use this template to make it better: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/map-description-templates.171659/

Level 19
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation

No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!