• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Art To Survival v1.6

Contents

The Art To Survival v1.6 (Map)

Level 2
hey i havent played it yet but i was wondering if mr.staby made you the peasent on a deer model yet yes i know about that because i was friends with zerg and great-angel and staby a while ago and i joined the forums

Level 3
how do we make axe and the others item ???????????????? I Got the Vines Stones And Everything But I Jus Can't Make The Axe !!!!!!!!! And How to build a raft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Someone plz Help ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!

Level 1
Mod

Hey are you the map maker?

I've been trying to find you...

Is this the final version of this map? If so, can i get permission to mod it? I've got quite a ton of things i can do to make it better.

Level 6
Its a good chill game. A game for late nighters that doesn't involve too much thinking. There are a few things I'd consider adding/changing. 1) It has crafted items, but it could use a few more, and maybe a LITTLE more resources. The items made are useful and whatnot, but it could use some higher-end items that are more difficult to craft. 2) animals get stuck near the water a lot, I'd suggest adding a trigger that randomly chooses a few critters every few secs and orders them to attack/move to a random location within say 600-2000 radius.

Pretty good stuff otherwise, 3/5

Level 3
first commen on 2009 i think..... its a nice survival map, can you put item's weight on the description ?