• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BatallaEpica v1.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Este es mi primer mapa de warcraft 3, por favor comentar :)

This is my first map of warcraft 3, plis comment :)

Keywords:
Altered Melee, Construc.
Contents

BatallaEpica v1.6 (Map)

Reviews
11:59, 5th Jul 2015 Shadow Fury: Maps not done with the English language only are rejected because they break the Map Submission Rules. Other infractions to the rules include: - Lack of information about your gameplay - Lack of a credits list...

M

11:59, 5th Jul 2015
Shadow Fury: Maps not done with the English language only are rejected because they break the Map Submission Rules.
Other infractions to the rules include:

- Lack of information about your gameplay
- Lack of a credits list where you mention the creators of the custom resources you imported and used in your map.

For all the reasons above, the map is rejected.

Level 3
Although it's sort of empty , terrain looks fine to me. The gameplay is basic (melee), in which i believe is what you meant to accomplish.
music is very good and keeps the mood really well. so...
All good till this point.

BUT
there are some problems which will be listed here:

1- Credits not given properly -- No credits are given to Publishers of models , skins , music and icons neither on description nor on the map

2- Half in English and Half in Spanish seems really annoying -- Added heroes , units and buildings have Spanish tooltip which is sort of annoying (either change all to English or Spanish)

3- This Description does not follow the rules of site -- English only (Use Spanish if you want but please put an English translation of your description
So basically , The idea is good , music is good , map is good, but credits are not given properly and Multi language is annoying.