• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Alliance Of Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Lordaeroncity.jpg

Campaign development.

*** 10,019 years after Of Ancient War, King Terenas Menethil II (King Of Human), High King Magni Bronzebeard (King Of Dwarvens), High King Anasterian Sunstrider (King Of Elves) Convene a meeting to discuss the presence of Orcs on their land . The great kings decide it's time to end this by placing the Warchief Thrall in the magical prison of Dalaran. King Terenas then sends the Lightbringer Uther and Arthas Menethil Prince to attack the base of the Warchief and put an end to this war once and for all.

*** But this may be the worst mistake they have committed.

footman.jpg

• Chapters:
  • Prologue: The Meeting of the Alliance [65%]
  • Interlude: The Shaman and The Prophet [0%]

[*]Chapter 1: The Battlefield [0%]

[*]Interlude: The Exodus [0%]

[*]Chapter 2: The Plague Of Strahnbrad [0%]

[*]Chapter 3: Following Traces [0%]

[*]Chapter 4: The Scourge Of Stratholme [0%]

[*]Interlude: The Journey To crown Ice Fortress [0%]

[*]Chapter 5: The Dwarves AND Frostmourne [0%]

[*]Interlude: The Lich King Sword [0%]

[*]Chapter 6: The Frozen Throne Part.1 [0%]

[*]Chapter 7: The Frozen Throne Part.2 [0%]

[*]Chapter 8: Arthas Menethil

[*]Final: The Frozen Crown

Nicolas Warchief - Creator

Anyone who wants to help me in the campaign, can comment, more has to be Brazilian because I'm not American.

Characters:

King Terenas Menethil II - Terenas é um Sábio Rei Dos Humano e o Líder da Aliança,seu filho é o príncipe Arthas seu futuro sucessor. Sua casa é Lordaeron o grande Reino dos humanos.

Anasterian Sunstrider - High King of Quel'Thalas, your Son is the Prince Kael'thas, Anasterian as well as any elf gets his great power through the Sunwell.

Magni Bronzebeard - High King Of Dwarves he rules together with the other mountain kings in Khaz Modan.

Kael'thas - Prince of Quel'Thalas, one of the most powerful mages of the High Elves.

Arthas - Prince of Lordaeron, Terenas and son of Paladin of the Silver hands, Arthas will do anything to protect his people from evil.

The Uther Lightbringer - Leader of the Silver Hands, Uther is the Master of Prince Arthas, and help him to save the people of Lordaeron.

Jaina Proudmoore - Daughter of the Grand Admiral Proudmoore she is a student of the great Lord Antonidas, every day that goes by Jaina gets better with magic, it will help Arthas his great love in the great battle in Lordaeron and Northrend.

Thrall - Head Warrior Orcish Horde, son of Durotan, Shaman Earth, he leads the exodus of Lordaeron Grounds for West Kalindor.

Grommash Hellscream - Chieftain of the Warsong Clan, he is like a brother to Thrall and a loyal friend he Thrall follow through and help the Horde to escape from Lordaeron.

Antonidas - Antonidas is part of the Kirin Tor a group of Archmages Lordaeron protectors, your city is Dalaran protected by Elves, and human Dwarvens. Antonidas Jaina Proudmoore is the master.

Mal'Ganis - Lich King Champion, leader of the Scourge he along with Kel'Thuzad creates the plague and play in Lordaeron, it has its main objective to destroy Lordaeron inside and out.

Kel'Thuzad - Necromancer Scourge, it helps in the creation of the Scourge plague he is responsible for the destruction of some villages.

Tichondrius - Leader of Natherzins and probably the leader of the Scourge he is the dreadlord that will give the start to the plane of the Burning Legion

Soon Screenshots Anyone who wants to help me just comment on this post more have to talk to me in Portuguese because I am Brazilian.

Level 29
So is this an alternate story to "The Scourge of Lordaeron" but with some changes in the story?
I am Portuguese actually.

Level 9
So is this an alternate story to "The Scourge of Lordaeron" but with some changes in the story?
I am Portuguese actually.

Yes it is like the story of the Scourge of Lordaeron only a little different, this campaign has no date to launch as formatted my computer and lost the first map. Now I'm working on The Return of Nathrezim

Status
Not open for further replies.