• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 3-Player Campaign Orc The Invasion of Kalimdor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
full

full

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

full

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

full

full

full

full

full

full

Screenshots:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

full

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - No planned.

full

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester

Last edited:
Level 5
Nice!

I have one question though; I played the 2p campaign some time ago, and in the base building maps, you don't have a lot of resources each player (since it's divided between you). One might wonder, if this will be more of a problem with 3 players? Not sure if it makes any sense, or is of any importance - was just the first thought that came to mind

Level 8
Nice!

I have one question though; I played the 2p campaign some time ago, and in the base building maps, you don't have a lot of resources each player (since it's divided between you). One might wonder, if this will be more of a problem with 3 players? Not sure if it makes any sense, or is of any importance - was just the first thought that came to mind

Dont worry) There were no problems with this during testing.

Level 23
I don't see why you keep deleting the maps from the database, I thought I gave useful feedback a few days to you on the thread, but you then deleted it. I also remember you posting these maps 2 years ago, and then removing them.

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/3p-campaign-orc-01.278537/

Map development is more suited to maps that are not fully playable. Your series can be played individually, so there is no reason why you don't upload them onto the map section under 1 map file.

You can see what Kilmaat did on his arching project to see how you can upload multiple maps onto 1 file.

Warcraft III - Archon Mode

But good job on crediting thespoon.

Level 8
This looks good I just wonder if it'll be like the 2 campaign made by the spoon or, it will adapt like Turnro did with the Scourge campaign?

Level 4
full

full

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

full

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

full

full

full

full

full

full

Screenshots:

View attachment 314279 View attachment 314280 View attachment 314281 View attachment 314282

full

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - No planned.

full

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester

I still don't understand how we can control Vol'jin and Nazgrel, please give me an instruction and whats about the Pan Camera you talking where is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.