• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Pit Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
logobig.png

A small clan of orc demon worshippers hid themselves from their pursuers in the mountains. It is only a matter of time when they are discovered and slaughtered. In desperation, their warlocks commence a ritual to summon a great demon to aid them against their foes...

"The Pit Lord" is a custom campaign for WarCraft 3: The Frozen Thronet. The campaign is made for the fans of the origianl game and with "old-school spirit". Approximately an hour of gameplay.

Features.
  1. Altered orc techtree.
  2. New music.
  3. New game mechanics. For example destruction of city environment and enslavement of the population.
The campaign is composed of two chapters. Each chapter has a specific mechanic to it. There are three difficulty levels. There are four cinematics. A new hero. Two new units. Two new buildings. About four completely new spells. All aimed to provide a new feel to the race.

WC3ScrnShot_103117_182322_01.jpg WC3ScrnShot_102917_084408_01.jpg WC3ScrnShot_102017_143227_02.jpgGameScreen03.jpg GameScreen02.jpg GameScreen01.jpg

Download latest version.
Pit Lord

Загрузить последнюю версию на русском языке.
Повелитель Бездны / Модмейкинг - XGM: Xtream Game Modmaking

Last edited:
Level 5
I see no point in trying to impress people with something they had already seen numerous times. Therefore, I throw a player straight into the action. People play this game for glorious carnage anyway.

I can make it easier, but not by a lot. Do you want weaker waves? More time to spare in between waves? More time to deal with reinforcements? Maybe make Dark Recall cheaper to use? Or buff Invitation?

Level 5
Version 3.
Changelog.
  1. Replaced first three spells of Pit Lord with new ones.
  2. Fixed bug with optional quest in second map. Now only civilians count as sacrifices. Changed the reward also.
---------
I am working on a new campaign. I am not sure if I should fix this one any more.

Attachments

• PitLord-v3.w3n
    7.2 MB · Views: 221
Level 5
I lost snippets for the spells I made for version 3. I inserted the spells into the campaign with "include" insctruction. So now they exist only in obfuscated form. This hinders me from updating the campaign.

Maybe I will overcome or write the spells from scratch.

I also think I found a way to actually program the wizards in the first map to defend the archmage, as was originally intended, and not have preset outposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.