1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tfk

Submitted by jxtranghero
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/May/27 18:28:56 Comment: [Approved] View review Resource Moderation - Rules 28/03/2012 - Vengeancekael: Map Updated - Approved. -- Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/19 19:32:41 Reasons:...
?

What change do you want to see in this map?

Poll closed Aug 29, 2012.
  1. Few new more Class/Area/Quest/Item

77.8%
  2. Improve Boss/Arena/Party system

44.4%
  3. Change class/job system

38.9%
  4. Map don't need to change

5.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Paganini

Paganini

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey jxtranghero,

your map is really funny. I like playing it solo and multiplayer. Just in some regions: polish the terrain by adding more doodads.
    Another thing I don't like, is that I have to farm 3-4 monsters between the quests. This destroys the fluidness of the game in some terms.

So I'm looking forward to updates :) ( and are you working still on Pearl East Kingdom ?? )
    Paganini

2. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like funny things because I'am funny people too...
    Actually I disable the current exp system, to adjust the exp system in next version...

I'm working Pearl East Kingdom but I'am not inspire enough to continue it so. Maybe after few more weeks...

3. dattran

dattran

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a problem want to ask you : when i got Lv 20 Berseker , with 3000 gold , i came to dual class change , and choose worrior , i became Lv 1 , and i havent seen what something changed . So that i must train Lv again ( without any quest , it's really bad ) . May be it's a bug or it's your intention .
    This is a nice map , but it's too lags , so i cant control as i want . i think you should change the spawn sytem ( monsters spawns so quickly ) and reduce the number of monsters on a area .

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  4. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    That is bug, dual class should disable for hordes character, thanks for the info I'll fix that right away.

5. dattran

dattran

Resources:
    Resources:
    Anyone get problem like me ? When i played this map , it's too lags , it's difficult to control my hero . So you can fix this , cant you ?

6. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dear friend,

I always played this map in almost one week, good things I haven't encounter any lag or delay(even player who joined me). I suggest that you should try low and off all the video game option to minimize ur problem. If the problem doesn't fix in that way I don't think the map is the problem anymore.

faithfully jx.

7. dattran

dattran

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well , alright , just a minor problem . I 've found some problem . First , when i transmuted pioneer armor ( 5 armor , 50 hp ) , i haved a armor 15 armor , 150 hp(x3) . But ,when i did the same thing with varanas armor , aslan armor ... the armor i haved only changed x3 HP , nothing happen with armor . I dont know it's your idea or some bug here .
    Second , when i went into a temple inside graveyard ( near Varanas , at western , with fallen priests , boss like Lick King) then after defeat the boss , i went out and every monster in first area ,second area has disappeared . I thinked this was a bug .
    Third , elite healing potions has been reserved only one in each slot of hero's inventory
    Fourth , The Knight have 4 instead of 5 spells .
    That's what I found out .

8. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    -WC3 has it's own bug, if you were equipped with 25+ armour even creeps with 250+ damage can scratch you with a little hit points. (That's the reason why I tried to minimise the use of defence armour)

-Entering at the temple inside graveyard near Varanas is a bug. (I keep fixing that later)

-Save/Load has a mess problem CODEGEN didn't save amount number of usable item very correctly. (I can't fix that for now)

-If you change into dual class character 5th skill from origin character there are no space for the skill to learn. (Well fixing that in next version for sure)

9. mracoris

mracoris

Resources:
    Resources:
    awesome! waiting for more

10. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Currently working on Hunter Class and fixing few quest
    EDIT:
    Fixed 5th skill automatic learn/appeared after changing dual class

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  11. Ashitaka

Ashitaka

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good Job nice map but need more items

12. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think so...

Yeah I prepared unique bosses drops in next version

EDIT:
    I mean in 1.0.4 version :ogre_haosis:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  13. Paganini

Paganini

Resources:
    Resources:
    so it's me again, and I decided to make a review in the next days, cause tomorrow i have my last exam and then i have too much time xD
    I'll try to find all typos, etc. will give suggestions and so on. how about recruiting a terrainer who could improve the terrain a bit ?

14. Ashitaka

Ashitaka

Resources:
    Resources:
    why all natural creep have heavy armor type ? heavy armor reduction hero attacks very much so i cant damage with normal attack only skills it is not equal

15. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you want to play this with me... that's impossible now my Garena account has been deactivated/hacked and I wonder why?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  16. Ashitaka

Ashitaka

Resources:
    Resources:
  17. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    That should be nice, approved it.
    Currently we working on the next map extension from Raven Fell to Autolia Volcanos back ground music should be "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn2z0FceLhY&feature=related" the Savaged Land

18. Lordkoon

Lordkoon

Resources:
    Resources:
    The important thing is that you keep expanding and working on it despite some negative comments.
    Keep up the good work.

19. Ashitaka

Ashitaka

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice :ogre_haosis:

20. nhammen

nhammen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi there.
    First i want to inform you that after 30-40 min the game start lagging and after x time it crash
    Second rouge is to overpowered lvl 20+- 4k critical dmg
    Third make switchable classes between main and second so we can lvl both and get different skills like in rom at x lvl you get quest for skill different from both classes
    Fourth change mobs armor type so heroes physical attacks be useful
    Fifth make it more team-play on bosses i don't remember runes of magic to be solo-able :thumbs_up::ogre_haosis:

Terrain: Its ok you can improve it a bit 4/5
    Game-play: I like the solo but id like to see more boss team-play 2/5
    Quests: Good enough 4.5/5
    Items: Need more items (but existing items are made well) 3/5
    Spells: I like the way the spells are done 3.5/5
    Camera: Perfect 3d,free, etc 5/5
    Overall: 3.6/5

Actualy on high lvl game start lagging when all mobs are loaded in all zones ...... fix this pls

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012