• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/May/27 18:28:56 Comment: [Approved] View review Resource Moderation - Rules 28/03/2012 - Vengeancekael: Map Updated - Approved. -- Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/19 19:32:41 Reasons...

What change do you want to see in this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Level 13
Terrain: Its ok you can improve it a bit 4/5
Game-play: I like the solo but id like to see more boss team-play 2/5
Quests: Good enough 4.5/5
Items: Need more items (but existing items are made well) 3/5
Spells: I like the way the spells are done 3.5/5
Camera: Perfect 3d,free, etc 5/5
Overall: 3.6/5

When I calculate the total of your given categories ratings divide of overall rating, it must be 4.66...
mark me if I were wrong?? :ogre_haosis:

Level 3
well man lets try calculating together 4+2=6+4'5=10'5+3=13'5+3'5=17+5=22
so lets divide this into 6 22:6=3.66 I was good with math back in school

But that's not the problem fix the lag and crash problem pls its unplayable when i get to the last region when all mobs are loaded

Level 2
Me and a friend played this for a couple of hours, and it kinda gave us a nostalgic feel, reminding us of all the FTP MMOs we used to play together (especially those numerous docile creeps that won't attack unless attacked). Liked it, except for a couple of flaws that nearly kill off all the fun:

1. NEED BACKPACK! Seriously, the backpack is what every WC3 RPG needs, since the six slots available to a hero greatly limits his item-carrying capabilities. Further limit that to having certain items locked to specific hero classes and heroes themselves being able to only carry one item of a certain type (e.g. weapon), and players are forced to run back and forth from dungeon to the transmuter vault/nearest shop just to be able to store/sell items.

2. DROPPED ITEMS DISAPPEAR ALONG WITH ENEMIES WHEN CHANGING AREAS. Not sure if this is intentional, but it seriously bites when not having a backpack to pick up all the spare loot already forces players to run off to the vault to store stuff, only to go back to the dungeon and find out that the items they made space for have already vanished without a trace. Me and my friend have been forced to alternate "standing guard" over items while the other runs off to the vault/shops to store/sell the excess loot.

Level 13
Ok. Edit # 3. Got a soul ring from Ghost. Brave Ring dropped. I took the brave ring and it teleported. I checked the storage and it is nowhere to be found! My face was like O.O . Renew/Fix the pickup items system. PLEASE.
Already Fixed...
@[]============================================[]@
RAM 1.0.5 will be more focus on;

-Remakes: Items 100%
-Remakes: Learning Skill 100%
-Advance Equipment System 100%
-Equipments Upgrade System [max+5] 0%
-More New Items 5%
-More New Quest 0%
-1 New Hordes Class 0%
-Humans Elites Skills 0%
-Pet System 0%
-Recruitment System 0%
-Event: Siege War 0%
-Boss Scripted 0%

Chapter Two Entitled: "Doom Of Tides"
@[]============================================[]@

Last edited:
Level 2
Played it three times solo for a few hours, and encountered several bugs:

1. Lots of things wrong with the equipment slots. In all three games where I equipped the Varanas Armor the equipment menu won't let me unequip it to replace it with another armor. And at one time I managed to equip three shields at once. Some of the items keep on switching places, as well, mostly the shield and armor, but sometimes the rings, gloves and boots end up appearing on the supposedly-empty top right box (the one where "attack" is supposed to be on your hero).

2. Transmute doesn't work. Tried it with both shields and armor (3 copies of the exact same item on slots 1, 2, and 3), and nothing happens when I click on Transmute. Trying swords is out of the question, as stated on the next bug.

3. The hero's personal 6-slot inventory won't let me hold more than 1 sword other than the Pioneer Sword you equip at the beginning, instead giving the message "you can only equip 1 sword" whenever you try to buy/loot a new one. Unequipping doesn't help; instead it makes it worse by not even letting you loot the first one should you choose to unequip + drop it.

4. Equipping the Aslan War Hammer shows a green "tool tip missing" box just below the "Hold Position" button. I'm guessing that's supposed to be the Bash skill you get from equipping the hammer.

5. The Warrior Master inside the guild offers the "Elite Rogue" second class (same as what the Rogue Master offers) instead of 'Elite Warrior". Choosing it will turn one into a <main class> / Rogue (e.g. Knight will become Knight Rogue).

5. Warrior's Brute Strength passive skill shows up in two of the 12 boxes instead of just one, ending up with either the Basic Skills ability missing (should you choose to acquire every skill before learning Brute Strength), or one of the other four missing. And losing Basic Skills = GAME OVER, since the "Z" shortcut won't even work anymore once it's gone, and maxing levels won't make it reappear since the Hero Ability menu doesn't disappear even after maxing levels.

Sure hope you could fix these on the next update. I've played an earlier version of this game and liked it, and I'm itching to finish it without being hampered by the bugs.

Level 9
Well, a nice map, though it is a bit simple and is missing some originality and class balance... Me warrior wants moar PvP! :)
Though it's much better then tons of shit newbie map makers make today...
I think it should have 3/5. (2.5 in fact = -1 for balance, -0.5 for lack of originality and simple design (I don't mean just interface), -0.5 for almost no story and -0.5 for toooooooo weak creeps...)
Though haven't tried 1.0.5 yet, am downloading it.

Last edited:

NAN

NAN

Level 2
Hi, the map has potencial , but has 2 many bugs
1. some skills dont work ( 3rd rogue skill ) properly or even cannot be learned, ( rogue 5th skill )
2. items sometimes when eupted make the buttom unequip disapear
3. some item are getting into black slots insted of the ring slot for exaple
4. when equiping , for instance armor with evasion, the evasion passive icon apears in the skill pannel of the hero , that might bug skills...

Also please add the Respec option , in case of bugs , i wasnter 10 points on rogue 5th skill and now i cant learn other skills that originaly i could learn

Level 9
Also 2nd+ lvl of 1st skill is TOO powerful for 2nd lvl hero... Maybe you should add level requirement for every level of each skill? And 3 skill points per level is too much. You can also add more skills to make it possible to make different heroes of same class. May be even different stat oriented builds?

Level 13
Also 2nd+ lvl of 1st skill is TOO powerful for 2nd lvl hero... Maybe you should add level requirement for every level of each skill? And 3 skill points per level is too much. You can also add more skills to make it possible to make different heroes of same class. May be even different stat oriented builds?
You were right I have to prepared more skills per hero.

@Daredeamon
Thanks I appreciate that, don't worry I will found out what might causing that crushed error!

@NAN
I need more specific item that cause bug's in able to fix it! Thanks I'm looking forward on it.

Level 3
For the project

Jx told you to chill out for a second..

i have written a few ideas.

and also i want to remake the loadscreen :infl_thumbs_up:..

i also want to change the other system like...

Blocking , reflecting , absorbing and etc... dont worry i list them all

in my note pad :pcon: :D

Level 5
hi!

i played till i got level 23 and this is my small review:
-when talking to 1st merchant he gives u this bag endlessly
-can get more wolf pelts than 5, like all other items and creeps
-learn mining.. for what?
-sneak attack (i played the rough) on level 5 instantly killes every creep,
-when just attacking it needs, for example the bears, about 30 hits.. a rough hero should be good at attacking, its no mage?
-when completing 2 quests at one person, it only shows 1 to be completed
-the spell "premeditation" doesnt work and i dont understand what it should do ("makes your next attack, and the power of critical strike is increased by 500%)
-the ability "assassins rage" doesnt work

.. i played in singleplayer, maybe thats why i didnt enjoy it.. i just continued because am sick and had nothing to do but i stopped soon. the quests are monoton and u dont know why u kill 10 bugs, wolfes,.. its just always the same.., the action-, exciting- and surprise factor is about zero, i encountered many bugs, there is no main plot, killed creeps with one spell instantly, not even need potions..

sorry, i didnt like that!

Level 3
ahahahhahah

I laugh on this >>> (learning mining... for what?).
wait friend jx did his best to make this map cooler... and better
keep sending some idea or else to make it more cooler and BETTER thnkx guys

Level 13
Well, as 1 of possible ways - yes. But I was meaning unit attack event. It isn't in WE, but some ppl found a way to use it. I can show you how it is made in SoD, though you should show the version I give to nobody.
If there is an other way I will be happy if u share it to me, it's a deal. But perhaps I want to let u know that this map is unprotected.

Level 3
OR maybe stop uploading this map if its not good enough....

i am trying to said that you can upload the other version of this map when its all fix....\

^^ just saying..... because RPG gamers like me will play interesting game like this....

so if its not ready for now (October 24,2012 / Wednesday 10:44 am) I will wait :))

Level 9
Can you change name of version? :D It's impossible to have more then 1 1.0.5b in same directory :D

Edit:
Something wrong with bosses respawn in dungeons... Really wrong... 2 of them instead of 1 are spawned.
Also mage can equip a shield and some more items for other classes... And sometimes he gets a dead slot...
Also my friend copied manapots somehow... he tried to take off items from dead slots but couldn't, though 2 mana pots were created on the floor...

Last edited:
Level 13
Can you change name of version? :D It's impossible to have more then 1 1.0.5b in same directory :D

Edit:
Something wrong with bosses respawn in dungeons... Really wrong... 2 of them instead of 1 are spawned.
Also mage can equip a shield and some more items for other classes... And sometimes he gets a dead slot...
Also my friend copied manapots somehow... he tried to take off items from dead slots but couldn't, though 2 mana pots were created on the floor...
I need more specific bosses and item to fix it..:ogre_haosis:

Level 3
Why I don't see Enchantress trainer in the guild?
Because this map is not already done...... its kinda fixin or somethin like
Using hammer to make the nail go deeper....

By the way jx still making good and balance ability by enchantress relax it will be done soon......