• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #11: Battlefields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
the%20hive%20workshop.png

terraining.png
contest.png
number.png
1.png
1.png

schlacht-bei-lesnaja.jpg

Battlefields: This terrain has to represent a battleground while or after a battle of two parties

contest%20rules%20and%20conditions.png

• No submission may violate any of the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/
  • All submissions must follow the current theme. If any terrain does not fit, a moderator or the host will tell you as soon as possible as to avoid confusion.
  • Your submission in form of a screenshot must be posted before the deadline.
  • You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission, before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours. Also you are adviced to keep the original map until the contest is over.
  • Your submission may not be started/made before the official launch of the contest.
  • Judges may not participate.
  • Teamwork is not allowed.
  • Map may consist of any resource as long a it is public and not ripped or stolen
  • Unless a used resource belongs to either hiveworkshop or Wc3 Campaigns, a link to the used resources must be provided.
  • No image editing tools may be used to enhance the terrain previews (however cropping is allowed).

prizes.png

• First Place: 45 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
  • Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
  • Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon

contest%20judging%20and%20voting.png

Creativity
The creativity displayed in your terrain./15

Detail
The detail of the terrain. Impurities in the detail are rough edges, floating trees etc./15

Technique
How advanced are the techniques and tricks you have used, and how well have you executed them?/15

Theme
How well is the theme used in your terrain?/15

contest%20judging%20and%20voting.png

70 % of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
30 % of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.

Final Score = (Judge's Score)*0.7 + (votes/(total votes))*30 = (score)/10

judges.png

M0rbid

Contact the host if you want to be one.

contest%20dates%20and%20deadline.png

• The contest shall begin on Thursday, 9th December and conclude on Thusrday, 20th January, GMT

Last edited:
Level 11
Is oziris joining ? and what's the GMT ?
u brought me to a page with a GMT 00
please tell me the GMT so i know when exactly this thing start...
and Raven0,you gotten pretty confident after wining the last one..

Level 23
Yeap, I'm joining and as long as Megafry or Raid1000 don't participate there is nothing keeping me from winning this contest, or am I underestimating you Raven0. :D
Raven0, now because you've said that, there is no way I'm going down, you'r the one who's going down! :D I also never seen you do an Art Terrain, cant wait. :p

I should consider joining instead of judging :p

@darkzxx: HELL, next spam comment will be reported, seriously. This is a contest thread, not even approved yet, not a thread to increase post-count. Please stop this senseless posts.

Darkzxx, That still does not have anything to do with the contest, you don't have to announce it here that you will PM him. >.>
Also, I'll start terraining in a week or two because of school, and then I'll have a lot of free time to terrain because of Christmas Holidays! :D
A question, can the battlefield be caused by only 2 things (if they are not human)?.

Level 11
i didn't pm him that >.>
that was the another question

i am asking that question,confirming it with everyone...
anyways,making a "while battling" is harder so i will make a "after battling"

Level 23
I have nothing against that idea, since it would fit the idea of a battlefield aswell, just make sure you really have to parties being included and not a godzilla raping a town without any defense ;)

About your question, darkzxx, the contest starts when the day begins in GMT, the GMT is shown when clickin the link in the first thread. So basically you are allowed to start at 0.00 GMT, however we still need to Pyritie to approve this first, so I might have to change the starting day a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.