• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First important notice: The following request sheet is made for expert or medium terrainers , I request someone that knows something please.

Intro:
I'm Dieseldodge there. I've been a member from a time and I don't think i'm unrespected.

Project:
Yes , all started from a paper. A draw. I drew a map on a paper. It wasn't so good. I don't hope I'll modify it soon. I want to make an custom AoS. All people have their dream , I think I am right.

Request:

Name:
I don't have a name for my map. I'll maybe have a crew that will help me.

Type:
Terrain / Dodads.

Details:
I request only some terrain making , I post all what you need to know what to do. Also put the requied doodads. You can make it shaper , it will be better for me..very. I don't need units , regions , etc. You'll see it isn't hard for you but for me is it ( I have no good imagination making directly terrains ( in WE ))

Rewards:
Reputation ( When i'll have 10 ) , Big credits , And a good friend! ( If ).

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2008-10-03-79236.jpg
    2008-10-03-79236.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 142
  • New.JPG
    New.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 140
  • New2.JPG
    New2.JPG
    379.7 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Level 24
Shouldn't this be in the requests forum?

If you want someone to make a terrain for you, I would suggest doing a basic plan in the WE itself. So for example make a plan of the terrain with different tiles and make any raised or lowered areas you specifically want. Then it would be easier for someone to make your terrain for you.

Level 34
I think thats means that you can post here if you have any problems with terraining and need help doing it yourself, not that if you need a terrain you can ask here for it.
I've already talked to Rui, and I think it's best to leave terrain requests here. Not many terrainers go in the request section as far as I'm aware, and the requests don't bother me here, so they stay.

Level 34
''Need a resource done for your project? Post your request here, however we cannot guarantee that your request may be answered.''

Ahem... ''Need a resource done for your project?'' Does terrain counts as a resource? Nope... so Dieseldodge was right to post his Terrain ''Request'' here... but it would be even better if he did it in here Map Development, after all, he was actually lookin' for a terrainer for his map, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.