• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Contest #8 Theme - Poll

Why is this here? Useless.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hmh...
No it wouldn't be good that the winner will be the new mod.
If a new user but a very good terrainer would win this, imagine what happens to hive. :jd:
He doesn't know anything about hive...

And I hope Linaze or Pyritie could do it but mehhh...
There are already 2 contests hosted.

Level 13
No but if the winner is a bad mod then chaos which is always fun for me also Pyritie would be a good mod for terrain section.

Level 3
Neither you nor Pyritie fit the Terrain section. Pyritie can't terrain to save his life, and you... aren't that good anyway.

Obviously Keiji should get the spot. But this is a discussion for another time and place.

That wasn't really the best thing to say to me if you wanted to get on my good side. It was an insult. I was a terrain since 2006 so better think again. I'm the oldest terrainer there is to be. Ok Biach i challenge you to a duel me vs you in terrain and we will see who's better. No one insults me the way you did now! Only if your too chicken!

Last edited:
Level 13
It does fit in this thread... kinda.
The subject is Terraining, and what are you talking about? n_n

Anyway, Oziris is a good Terrainer and Kenji too.
Why does it has to be one mod, if they could share the function?
Being a Mod is awesome, but you have to deserve it.

Level 13
I think Kenji deserves it but we could also have a part time mod just for keeping the section clean and hosting competitions n all.

Level 36
Creds to Ziggen for writing my user-name right >.>

That wasn't really the best thing to say to me if you wanted to get on my good side. It was an insult. I was a terrain since 2006 so better think again. I'm the oldest terrainer there is to be. Ok Biach i challenge you to a duel me vs you in terrain and we will see who's better. No one insults me the way you did now! Only if your too chicken!

What about challenging me instead? :3

Level 13
Dude... It's not right to do such rewards as becoming a mod.
BTW, We can't decide how it'll happen...

Level 3
Keiji, don't take my challenge away from me :p

So anyway. Steampunk sounds nice.
Just update the contest sanctioned models OR just make it all-(public)-models-available.

Level 21
Easy rule: if you're going to use a resource not found in the UTM, leave a link to the download. Else you're disqualified.

About the terrain moderator: it doesn't have to be a good terrainer. It's not as if you're required to give full reviews on each thread posted there. You just need to moderate the place, and I think out of all forums, the terraining forum seems the easiest to moderate. It's not as if you really have to be qualified for anything like approve tutorials or something.

Level 3
On the other terrain contest submission I made this.

I've taken the liberty of creating a small logo for the competition.

steampunk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.