• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teron Gorefiend

One model that I lowered of this same site to a good time, in this epoca form wise person some not to copy the head of acolyte and to place in death knight, seo had edited skin, but after a time I learned to modify the basic! ^^

Keywords:
undead demon zombie teron gorefiend
Contents

Teron Gorefiend (Model)

Teron Gorefiend (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: {Approved} Works ingame.
Level 14
make more and more and more lots and lot lol.

Great model greatly made 9/10

make lots all of these death knights are perfect for my mapping project.

Level 2
Dude, what a coincidence OMG! I'm listening to Cat Scratch Fever too WTF! I like the detailed face and the floating grey bandaid on his mouth. 4/5

Level 8
I love this model, it has every detail of teron gorefiend, but there is only one flaw..Teron Gorefiend has a golden hood, Trust me I've played warcraft 2. 9.9/10

Level 2
Uhmm can someone tell me how to use it? I thinks he's great but since I'm not that long into the custom Model business; please help me. A link is enough although other help is also appreciated :) .

Level 5
You can clearly see a nose under the scarf(in the portrait), the head is too bland in that manner. eleaborate the head, maybe extend the scarf coverage to the nose, making it look more like a classical Teron Gorefiend face, not just a acolyte head thats been recolored and pasted.

Level 8
Thank you for proving my point Daelin, :) Sorry for very late reply, I didnt notice that.

Level 1
Hey, I am really bad at model editing so if I try to do it myself I would probably botch it up, could anyone pleeease make a version with a black robe? I am trying to make a necromancer hero and this model would be perfect for it.

Thanks in advance - and i swear I'm trying to get better at modding

Level 4
He looks too much like a Acolyte to me.... shadow face black.... add yellow glow eyes and replace eye colour with yellow, Also... try the necromancer staff instead of that one, and by the way.... Death Knights of the Old Order doesnt have a face since they're all undead hence why theyre hiding their face with a hood.

4/10

Level 13
Hey, I am really bad at model editing so if I try to do it myself I would probably botch it up, could anyone pleeease make a version with a black robe? I am trying to make a necromancer hero and this model would be perfect for it.

LOL! have you asked if you CAN edit this model?!
cus if you havent then its STEALING! and that sucks!

so dont edit without allowance....

Is any of it team colored?
o-o?

yeah i would like to know 2!!! is all that red stuff team colored??
and nice model! :D
4/5

Level 6

Well if you want a black robe ingame then change the character's <Art - Team Color> field in the Object editor to Neutral Hostile. Sorry i can't do more cos i'm not even in the modelling line but this should work even though you can't get rid of the red edges. Thats about as black as you can make it. And don't edit models without the creator's permission. Like they said, it's stealing. I hope this helps.

Level 9
Could I see some Type of Concept art? Because I know for a fact that in The World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Dungeon Boss 8/14, Teron Gorefiend had Wings, and the Warlock Tier 4 (i think?) shoulders. I don't know if Teron is in more lore than a Servent of the Illidari.

Level 6
hehe, I had tried to merge some of the model WC2 with WoW, but apparently the people want the hood yellow, or they will be put in the color of the team?
hehe you have a good time do not touch the model editor, and still do not know to create anything from scratch, just edit (get head put one there, I found a stick in his hand puts in place the sword lol), it is all I can do for now, I intend to study how to really make a model, and redo the WC2 models or try to do. not immortal tunes as much as looks at the Teron ... He's with attitude who carries a sword lol.