• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HEAD MODELS] - Turalyon and Teron Gorefiend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
OK here goes nothing...

Hi, I'm new to these forums, but luckily enough I have read the rules. xP

Anyway, what I need done is Turalyon's and Teron Gorefiend's heads. (Basically, Teron should merely have the coat and the towel covering his mouth, along with the red eyes. Turalyon might as well be an edit from Arthas's head or something, with shortened hair and glowing orange/yellow eyes).

Here's the ref for both:

refs.jpg

Basically, the black and white pics are so you get a hint about Turalyon's hair and Teron's cloak. The wc2 icons are there so you can make the faces. As I said earlier, all I need is the heads, but Gorefiend's cloak seems pretty much connected to it, so yeah... :p

When you're done, attach Turalyon's head to Arthas's body (the good arthas wielding frostmourne) and Teron's head to a Death Knight's body (the death knight undead hero).

And yeah, it's for a map. ;)

Please include portrait models =)

Credits will be included in the map! (Quests menu) ^^

Thanks in advanced! :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 3
Hmm... I guess it's a bit tough to get help around here. I understand people have lives and/or pretty much don't know me or care... but help would be appreciated :grin:.......... :sad:

Level 3
Meh, I'm just a bit worried that this might end up like the other eternally pending requests.

But you're right, it's nothing urgent. Though I just asked how's the model doing, I didn't point a gun to his head or anything. ;P

If I sounded like rushing him with no respect to his RL issues and stuff like that, I apologize (to killrogg, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.