• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: 3 Gals with attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
K this request is for models for some of my other small projects and my idea and if you can, compress the skins into 1 skin so I can reskin them ^_^;

1. Scarlet Mage
- A female mage with long red hair, she wears a long dress with an old staff on one hand and a book on the side. (Geomerge...bit: Necromancer without his old ugly head and a sorceresses head with long hair and maybe if you could, make the body skinnier and taller and the chest kinda sticking out...alittle. Then add a book of any kind on the side like Arthas)

2. Blonde Swordswoman
Model: A sorceresses head on a Blademasters body, and make the chest kinda poking out alittle, then place a shield on the back and make her wear like a long skirt....instead of those pants....

3. Figther
Model: The Nightelf Archer with the Warden Animations and without the bow and arrow and if you could, add like knukle sword thingys....forgot what they're called, like kaiser knuckles? the thing that the assasin uses in Diablo 2.

Level 4
What? This is a request forum.....If you're not gonna write anything to do with my god damn request don't write anything AT ALL! And are you trying to be sexist here? Kerrigen is a woman...you know..woman to play computer games too....

Oh yea can't believe it's me saying this to somebody...

you're using he wrong "your" you were supposed to use "you're" which stands for YOU ARE, your is used as a...umm..forgot...posesive action? Your newspaper, your post, your absolutely small and sexist mind?

Level 6
*sigh* Ignore him.

Now, I'm a guy and I would like to see some female warriors as well, so I'm bumping this request so it can get some attention. I'm sorry, but I'm unable to make any models at all.

Reactions: HFR
Status
Not open for further replies.