• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help importing a model(Teron Gorefiend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hy guys ! New here and i want you to help me a bit,i just downloaded a model of Teron Gorefiend and i don't know how to import it,the details are in the link but i don;t understand what to do,if someone can explain step by step i would be grateful :thumbs_up:

Level 25
Import all files, remove any path from all *.mdx files (e.g. instead of war3imported/arthas.mdx you change it just to arthas.mdx).

For the UndeadArthas.blp file, change the path to "Units\Undead\EvilArthas\UndeadArthas.blp"

For the BTN and DISBTN .blps change the file paths to
"ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTeron.blp"
"ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNTeron.blp"

Level 2
Import all files, remove any path from all *.mdx files (e.g. instead of war3imported/arthas.mdx you change it just to arthas.mdx).

For the UndeadArthas.blp file, change the path to "Units\Undead\EvilArthas\UndeadArthas.blp"

For the BTN and DISBTN .blps change the file paths to
"ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTeron.blp"
"ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNTeron.blp"

Nichilus,i've done exactly what you said,after changing the path of the imported files i picked Evil Arthas from Undead-Campaign and switched his Art-Model with UndeadArthas_portrait.mdx and when i press to test the map Teron was just a Flying yellow head :pmeh:....any advice ? Or this model is just broken ?

I might as well ensure.

Have you imported all the files in this picture and used the paths written there?
pwkbuM1.png

I'm not sure about the first file in the picture to be honest but I think that has to replace faceteron.mdx

Level 2
That's because the models you use is just the portrait version. Use the standard undead arthas model after importing all the stuff.

That was ! Thanks Nichilus and Solu :thumbs_up:
@Solu:I tried that skin before but I wanted a more oldschool wc2 model,anyway thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.