• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Temple of Furize Raid(5 man) Beta Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So I'm currently making a map called Temple of Furize Raid. It's a max 5 player boss fight map with bunch of challenging bosses. It will have 8 main encounter as well as many more mini bosses. Currently have all main boss are available, 6 scripted and 2 doesn't. Loot are not implemented. So I need Beta Tester for the map to test out the hidden bugs(if there's) and give out suggestions.

The boss fights are not made to be easy at all, so it'll take you several tries to master it and atm it doesn't have save system, so you'll need to manually save before engage any boss. Those who are interested please post a comment below and I'll pm u the map.

Thanks, those who helped will get credited as well as repped

Level 12
More info please. I'm not sure whether this game is bosses-orpg type map, or a one game boss map. I suggest putting the map here, the unprotected one so that moderators/users may view the triggers and find unnecessary stuff, and tell them to you. It is not needed, but it is suggested to do so, since it would make your map better. Plus, adding a list of systems, making your post a bit more organized would be awesome. Good luck with your map.

Level 10
Yes, the soldier is fixed, atleast for the latest version that I had in my hard disk, not sure for the one I last gave you. There will be drops for each boss, and all are class specified, which mean the item can only be equipped by one hero type. But, items for each class will be more than 6, which means you need to drop off some at your way to the last boss. Last boss if defeated, gives you a code which you could enter to get some end-game item for your next game :D

But for the end-game equip, it's still in idea stage. There will also be legendary weapon which you can obtain if you done something dangerous in certain boss's encounter. Guide for that is shown in Quest Log. More items is also added.

This is so far what you could expect in next version.

Edit: Just checked the old version, the 'soldier' is not fixed. But new one are.

Status
Not open for further replies.