• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

♦ Raid and Honor ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Raid and Honor needs YOU!

What is "Raid and Honor"?

- Raid and Honor is a (under construction) Warcraft 3 map for Frozen Throne. It is a hero based game with a main mission: To survive 5 levels of bosses and mobs. You start like in any hero game, by selecting a hero.
The first version will have 15 heroes to chose from (support, carry and tanks). You play as a 1-10 player team but can PVP battle if wanted (just for fun). You will first fight through different mobs and then enter a "Raid"/dungeon to fight the bosses.

How does this match up against games like "DotA"?
- I don't have the goal to make this more popular than DotA but I want to create a new type of game that you will never get tierd of playing. I am open to all suggestions and ideas.

What do you need?
- I need a good 3D (model) creator, 2D (icon, skin etc) creator and someone who is good with spells and systems. I'm thinking a crew with 5-10 members.

Basic Information.

Raid and Honor (game name not 100% set, can be changed) will be a game both easy and hard to play. There will be heroes that are really balanced but easier (to play) heroes are weaker, hard heroes are stronger. The spells must be really well done, 100% MUI, leakless and smooth.

Most units and such are created by triggers that will trigger whenever you enter a Raid/Dungeon or a new place. When you leave a Raid/Dungeon etc, all units in that region will be removed. So will also trees and such be. This is to reduce the lagg of the game.

I have set-up a official website that contains all the information you will need if you want to join the crew. I need people who know what they are doing, who are good at teamwork and who are nice to talk with (no angry people that is...)

If you need any more information, reply or PM me.
Thanks.

Crew Sign-up (send in PM).
Name:
Work done and uploaded on THW:
Wanted mission in the project:
Wanted username in the website:
Wanted password in the website: <DO NOT USE YOUR THW PASSWORD!>
Other information: <CAN BE LEFT BLANK>

Level 9
Hmm cool idea. Just a tip though, don't be discouraged if people don't flock to join up on a project, especially one that doesn't have any current progress.

If you could, I'd start the map, do a bit of terraining, or make the whole map, then post some shots, show some proof that your dedicated. Maybe even start work on a hero or two, if you have the right skills. If not just get something done so you have something to show.

Hell you could even find a partner for now and do some work on the map. Once you've made it a ways then you might be able to gain an interest from the public and possible group members willing to join.

I'm NOT saying no one is going to help, just that a little work, or at least further information in the post would be appreciated for those looking to join.

Good luck with your map though, I like the idea and will be watching the progress, and maybe shooting ideas whenever I feel the need ^^

Level 6
Hmm cool idea. Just a tip though, don't be discouraged if people don't flock to join up on a project, especially one that doesn't have any current progress.

If you could, I'd start the map, do a bit of terraining, or make the whole map, then post some shots, show some proof that your dedicated. Maybe even start work on a hero or two, if you have the right skills. If not just get something done so you have something to show.

Hell you could even find a partner for now and do some work on the map. Once you've made it a ways then you might be able to gain an interest from the public and possible group members willing to join.

I'm NOT saying no one is going to help, just that a little work, or at least further information in the post would be appreciated for those looking to join.

Good luck with your map though, I like the idea and will be watching the progress, and maybe shooting ideas whenever I feel the need ^^

Thanks a lot mate :)
I have started working on the terrain and such so I will give proof that there is progress in the project. Stay tuned, screenshots will be up tomorrow or the next day!

Level 6
Proof Screenshot

Check the attached file for a proof screenshot.

It's a image of a place where you can prepare for the first Raid level.
I will add shops and more later.

EDIT: Note that this is just a simple proof that I work on this project.
The terrain it self is not complete.

Attachments

• Raid & honor proof screenshot.png
    Raid & honor proof screenshot.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
Level 2
hey MYHummeR,

i really like your idea... maybe you progress a little bit with the map, so that you can show us more and maybe make more interesting ...

so if you need some ideas feel free to ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.