• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

♦ The Machine ♦ - Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
146910-albums2364-picture18819.png

♦ The Machine ♦

Original thread
Information

Name: The Machine
Date: 10/10/09
Type: Cinematic
Suggested Players: 1

Story

Once, there was a peaceful human city called Larrath. The City was controled
by their noble king, King Heroth. There were rumours about machines... Evil machines,
only looking for war. King Heroth sended a few man to search
for them. But, nobody retured. Weeks later, one man came back. He was almost death.
He said "King... I--- It is... true." The guard passed out and the King was scared. He then he realized, it will happen...

Get in the Team!

Want to help me out with this? Then make an application!
Please copy this and fill it in.
Code:
[plain]
[B]Name:[/B] 
[B]Date:[/B]
[B]Your skills:[/B] 2D Art | 3D Art | Spells | Triggering | Terraining | Voice Actor | Other
[B]Ideas (Not required):[/B] 
[B]Some of your work (Not required):[/B] 
[B]I want to join because:[/B][/plain]

Level 5
Name: theHunt_errr (ethan)
Date: 10-13-09
Your skills:
2D Art | 3D Art | Spells | Triggering | Terraining | Voice Actor | Other
Ideas (Not required): Most houses are enterable, a talk system, and if you 'violate' the law the gaurds put you in jail.
Some of your work (Not required):
I want to join because: this project sounds like a good idea and i like helping other out with citys and stuff like that.

Level 13
theHunt_errr, thanks for filling in the application.
I've got a simple task for you to prove you know how to Terrain, so here it is:

Task #1 - Terraining

Make a city, not too big, not too small. You can use everything you want to import in your map.
Oh and, don't rush it.

Good luck.

Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.