• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Ultimate Siege Map - Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The Ultimate Siege Map -Recruitment

I really enjoy siege maps. And i would really like to make one because:
a) There are little of these maps around.
b) 70% are Helm's Deep based on Tolkiens: Lord of the Rings

Story: After the defeat at Artum the last of the human forces retreat to the strongest fortress of the world, Veligor. The humans are awaiting an assault and they are in a race against time to send word to other human cities to assist them in the coming battle.
At the same time the foul orcs are creating an encampment infront of the city near the forest of Temia. The orcs are getting ready mustering troops and building siege machines. The humans must be prepared for the battle because they are greatly outnumbered. But how do you stand against such a force? The king has ordered the heroes of the land to fight with him out there. And even the divine Etuar has agreed to give immortality to his heroes. But will it be enough to defeat the hordes of orcs.

Why my map will be different than the others:

a) It isn't going to be Helm's Deep
b) The orcs are not greenskins but black, weak abominations.

HUGE CHANGE: Everything is real.
Everything has to be realistic i am tired of looking at warcraft watching a footman get struck by a catapult and survive or getting multilated by five arrows and still breathing.
In this map 3 arrows you are dead for sure. A huge hurling rock, you are splat on the floor.
A injury sistem. Knockback on strike based on the units streangth.
Fear sistem. Realistic terrain, doodads etc...
Characters as realistic as they can get.

NOTES:

1) Two playable teams Humans/Orcs

2)Humans can only control the choosen hero.

3)Orcs can train troops that will atuomatically be sent to the fortress, train workers that will automatically farm them the resources needed to train troops. And control choosen warlords.

Edit: 4): The Goal for the Orcs is to kill the king. The Goal for the humans is to defeat all of the orcs. (Impossible untill reinforcements arrive)

And i repeat i don't want greenskins i want this!

CabinetLarge-Grishnak.jpg

Now For the Recruitment...

I need a Terrainer (You need to have expirience with custom tilesets and doodads and you have to make the map as close to real life as possible)
A Scripter (You will need to be skilled in GUI or JASS/vJASS, Your will have to make this realistic asweel, we don't want any unnatural things happening inside our map)

If you are are looking for work send a private message to
me.

Status
Not open for further replies.