• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

♦ Dante's Inferno ♦ NEED MEMBERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Map Idea: Creating a map similar to the PS3, book and movie of "Dante's Inferno, the nine circles of hell". Google it for information if you don't already know what it is. It will be a RPG (I know there are tons of RPG's out there, but not too many are "awesome" which I hope this will become).

Crew Needed:
Terrainers
vJASSers
Modelers
Skiners
Ideas and Suggestions
2D creators

Crew Skills:
I will need a crew/project team with high skills, people that know what they are doing and people who has the time to finish this project.

Details:
As a crew member, you must be good at communicating (we will use Skype and MSN to talk). You must have TIME for the project and your resources must be well done, really well done.

Goals:

Making this RPG a map that will knock-out DotA... GL HF to us!

If you want to join:
Post a reply here, please do not post ideas and suggestions etc here, there will be another topic for that. Describe your skills (uploading resources is a huge +) and tell me what you can do for the project.

~ HaniBon ~

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Hmm, would it be ok if we are helping each other with the map? xD
Right now, I don't have any other projects (except you know my map =D), so I can be your triggerer, or terrainer, I learned how to make good terrains ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.