• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raid Scarlet Monastery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Im currently making a Scarlet Monastery map. The players (multi-player) are the heros that are going to raid it, and its basicaly scarlet monastery from WoW but with a few extras to increase game time, like the "fight to the monastery" where a boss is defending the entrance, along with many others on your way from Brill. It features all the bosses, troop types, loot and spells which are included in the dungeon, such as the item which summons the war hounds and much more. Wat do u think?

Level 3
I like the idea of making raids into wc3. I play WoW but I nvr liked the instance. Mainly because a group would do one wing someone would call it quits...

Any who on to the questions. Will the heros be almost like WoW or do you plan on making your own heros?

Level 14
Hmmm, I never really saw Scarlet Monastery as an epic dungeon. However, I understand, since I took all the high-end WoW raids for my work. If you decide to go through with this, and I am near the end of completing my level 70 WoW raids, then I will lend yah a hand. Either way, good luck ^_^

~Asomath

Status
Not open for further replies.