• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tell us your Greatest Experience in Life..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
If you have to know, I get drunk twice in year but when I do, I do it to max.

attachment.php

Attachments

• I don't usually meme.jpg
    I don't usually meme.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 234

Roland

R

Roland

Hmph, Since I a bit like all Neo_Sluf's threads and topics,

I say this,

The greatest experience of mine is going to a camping trip to a haunted forest for the first time in high-school [I was Third year.] Then, some of the students [Including me] Traumatized because there was a man carrying a bloody axe and almost chopped the Tour-guide and The first Time I beat the ass off that bloody haunted killer...

Well, This was happened on my Third camping trip at Cavite.. the camp was very deserted yet haunted. Thus, this was a True story happened. It's really fun but more scary..

9/28/12 - Atherton School's 3 Day camping trip at cavite..

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
I think getting my junior black belt in kenpo was the greatest experience of my life. (Oddly, it felt better than getting my first degree black belt.)

Level 3
the greatest day ever in my life is:
i'm the winner of more than 1000 sperm cells that catch my mother ovum :D
And it made me here

Level 30
Being honest here, my best moment is when I registered here.

I love this forum. Lots of helpful people and so I strive harder becoming like them, helpful and such... I have done some sings against this forum but its in the past.

The only forum that I really waste my time in...lol XD

Level 36

Such disgrace, does the youth of today know no shame? >.>
- Just... Don't defile Dos Equis like that. Simply. Don't.

Also, how are the two first comments even remotely related to the topic of the thread? Getting shit-faced and doing something you don't really stand for doesn't really qualify as "the best experience in your life.
- 'Lest you're fladdermasken.

I reckon mine's somewhere deep down in the hazy drunkenness of Wacken 2010.

Level 35
Hard to say, there is many to come and many have been.

I'll say every time I see my family would be great experience and many others have been awesome as well. Festival laying on together on a carpet listening to a concert, serving as a sleeping pillow after eating out or whatever..finishing an awesome game, graduating... So many things.. So what would be the greatest? I have no clue.

So yea, my greatest experience in life is life itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.