• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WHAT DO U think is the greatest FILm of all time?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
damn, greatest film of all time, that will be pretty hard. but i'd have to say the lord of ther rings trilogy, GATTACA, and BLADE RUNNER as movie masterpieces and also the greatest of all time.

WELL, in the future there willl be great films. ONE of them is going to be the "TRANSFORMERS" real life movie, it is gonna be directed by steven spielberg, now I can't wait for that.

Another is going to be "NEON GENESIS EVANGELION" going to be directed by the legendary PETER JACKSON. I seriously cant wait for that.

wellll.......
wot du u think is the greates film of all time or will be?????

Level 8
On the top of my list is the LOTR series.
Then a movie that almost everyone hates, Resident Evil 1 & 2.

It's like this:
When the critic\er gives the film a 4-6 (IT SUX). They gave Man on Fire 5..I give it 2
They gave Spider-Man 5., I give it 2
The gave RE1&2 2. I give them 5&6

Level 7
hopefully not! Kids are allready molesting eachother as it is :x *chop chop* and *kamehamehaz* whilst they jump eachother in a fierce unforgiving battle, nonono, I've allready seen the real life version of DBZ, and it sucked :p

I don't know which movie is the greatest of all time; to my, each genre has its own best "on top of it all" movie. Like, the best crazy comedy ever, is still "The Mask" 8) and SciFi I call on "Dreamcatcher", Thriller must be "The Shining", Action is "Kill Bill", and Drama is "Schindler's List"

But the amount of "awesomeness" that seperate the best from the others, givin the large selection throughout time, is a very narrow strait. Like, Drama movies, I like the "Green Mile" and "Forest Gump" allmost as much as "Schindler's List", and then ofcourse the matter of disagreement, 'cause I can understand why a large majority chooses "Titanic" to be the best.

T'is confusing.... I better sum it up like this: "I like alot of movies!" :p

Level 2
geeez

Titanic considered to be the best? WTF dat movie is so awful, the production values are exxtremely cheap. the only thing good is kate winslet nude n thats about it.

and yes ive seen da real life DBZ movie, it is horrible, disgusting and disgraceful. If hollywood made it, it might b good.might b. but probably not.

AND I STILL consider BLADE RUNNER and GATTACA to rank u as the best of all time. It is a story of what it is to be a human and gattaca it is a story of no matter how hard life is, you can still achieve your dreams.

CANT WAIT FOR TRANSFORMERS N SIN CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.