• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The best time in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I searched best time in life and didn't find anything. Is it possible the topic is forgotten? Or never existed? Or am I blind?

Tell your own best time or best feeling in your life.

Edit: I was on holiday in Greece. There I started to think about everything, the future and stuff. I felt like the time stopped. Amazing feeling... I would love to experience it again. It was night and in Greece it was kinda warm.

Level 6
my best moments:
to be carried while I slept
seating in my father's neck
buy a toy a lot of goooood
steal / / ok, that was constraining
Pull a tooth
eat very salty and candies
and doesn't worry with the tomorrow

I don't get to think in extremely outstanding

best time

Play this and read.

I'm unloved, hated, disrespected, treated like shit, called names, and I have a very bad reputation everywhere...
I'm called stupid and idiotic by a lot of people and I have absolutely no tolerance to comments like that
If I don't have intelligence, then what do I have? Nothing.
I am nothing, I mean nothing and I'm worth nothing.

I can't recall the last time I was happy or even satisfied.
Every time I approach satisfaction, obstacles show up, destroy my self-esteem, break me from the inside and scar me for life.

I am emotionless on the outside, contrary to what's on my mind.
I can't attain happiness and I never will.
I'm forced to endure this pain and I will be like this for the next 20 years.

My health isn't the best, I have eczema, diabetes and there are a lot of abnormalities in me.

I'm obese and expect to live to be .. 30 years old max.

I'm disrespected by all, bullied, and even beat up. I attempt to fight back, but I'm always outnumbered.

Hence, there is no "best time" for me, but there will be... 20 years from now if you know what I'm referring to ...

best feeling

I will never know...
foreveralone.png

Level 22
Hard to say, but I do know I get a really good feeling when I make something work as I want it. It might be the best times in my life, or perhaps it's when I simply don't bother about the next second, minute, hour, day, ... (I think far too much about what can/will/... happen)

Level 36
My oh my, the surplus of depression in this thread is amazing, and how ironically delicious this self-contradicting thread seems to be. Let's remove some of that sadness, or make more of it, by sharing some of my best moments of life:

One I can think up on the fly would be when I and my closest friends went on a road-trip to Germany in the summer 2010, to attend the metal festival Wacken. It was fucked up amazing, and the trip itself was nearly better than any bands we saw playing.

Another could be when I decided to get drunk and go to a concert, I believe my first concert ever that I've chosen to go to by my own accord, in the middle of the week, with there being work the day after. It was fucked up great, and I didn't even regret it the day after.

Last thing I feel like sharing would be the many wondrous evenings with fladdermasken in London, when we sat at our favourite bar and discussed everything from the hive to philosophy to science. Bliss. (Oh, and being able to witness Tim Minchin live for the first, and most definitely not the last, time in my life, same trip.)

Level 19
I'm obese and expect to live to be .. 30 years old max.

you have a pc
nothing stops you from being happy (and eating :p)

2409133_700b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.