• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teliport spell contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi~Ricky

Hi all. When i was looking through the contests i suddenly realized there was nothing about teliporting so.......

The Teliport contest!

Objective:

1. You have to make a teliport spell

2. You have to make it look as good as you can

3. It has to work

4. If you can adding sounds would be even better

Rules:

1. You can only make one teliport spell

2. Making the hero that uses it be the only hero that can use it will result in kicking out of the contest.

3. Post a map with this spell (The map can be blank but with the hero, You must remove all triggers)

4. The contest will begin after there are 3+ people and shall end a week after.

5. No copying is allowed (We will know if you have copied)

6. ONLY 6 ENTRIES ALLOWED: This is to stop confusion

7. The entrants shall have to reserve their places in the contest

8. I would prefer talking to be kept to a minimum and just off topic chatting to not be posted at all.

9. This is a friendly contest not a war zone so i do not want raving or arguments.

The Voting:

I shall decide on the winner the decision shall be based on this:

1. Does it look original
2. Does it look really good
3. Does it work
4. messiness (Does it flow and not just jump around an animation)

The prize:

The prize is simple:

The winner will be given an applause:emote_clap: :emote_clap: :emote_clap: and a download to my new prototype campaign (its not finished yet so you will be added as a tester in the credits)

If you need any other information just post me here.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi

Hi~Ricky

Maybe.......But you can do a lot of things with a teliport spell. For instance how it teliports, how long it takes for it to actully teliport, The special effects, what happens does it leave something behind or does it arrive at its destination with war stomp? There are a lot of things you can do and it challenges people to work with as little option for the actuall spell but a big option of how the spell works.

It is a one of a kind challenge in a way.

Level 2
Hi

Hi~Ricky

Heh i already have a teleport spell for my campaign. It is a trigerd one that tichondrias uses in reighn of chaos (when a green circle comes around him then he teleports) The link prize isnt that bad it will never be posted in the hive workshop and i cant host. It will only be available from a diffrent website.

Rules 2 and 6: well simply 3 says that the spell must be able to be used by all hero's and 6 says: only 6 people can enter this contest.

The Challenging part of it is you have to work with what little you have.

Level 2
Hi

Hi~Ricky

Maybe.....maybe not.....in any case the contest isnt who can simply make there won blink spell. it is who can make a blink spell that look really good. So maybe not instant teliportation maybe fades out then fades in at a diffrent location. I know it is possable

Status
Not open for further replies.