• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] TC's Chat System not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
For some reason TC's Chat System (credits to Toadcop) will not work even though it will save in the 1.24+ world editor it does not appear in the game list and cannot be tested can someone please help?

Ill upload both maps here

Attachments

• (1.24+) Tc'sChat.w3x
    59.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Tc'sChat.w3x
    59.7 KB · Views: 90
Level 7
It's probably because its one of the maps that broke from the H2I fix. Replace in the code where it says H2I() to GetHandleId(). That should do the trick most likely.

Aside from that I don't really know why you would want to use Toadcop's chat system it's kind of a bit outdated and you might be better off making your own.

Level 12
It's probably because its one of the maps that broke from the H2I fix. Replace in the code where it says H2I() to GetHandleId(). That should do the trick most likely.

Aside from that I don't really know why you would want to use Toadcop's chat system it's kind of a bit outdated and you might be better off making your own.

Alright ill try this and the reason i want to use it is it fully serves it purpose meaning it gives full control over all chat messages and i really like the way it displays images in the place of certain chat messages

thanks again

EDIT*

Alright i tried fixing this i even read the tutorial about fixing maps with patch 1.24+ and still couldnt get it to work can someone please take some time to help me fix this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.